“Yummy!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Winter Haven, Florida
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

Good oven baked grinders, wonderful pizza and very nice people. I order delivery and its always fast and hot! It seems like i just hung up the phone and their already at my door(LOVE IT)!! Very happy with them. My kids wont eat any other pizza than pizzanos. well see you guys this friday.

P.S. TRY THE CHEESY BREAD, ITS AWESOME!!!!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Winter Haven, Florida
“Don't waste your money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2012

Heard they had a descent buffet. It was terrible. First the salad bar is lacking a lot for toppings. Had to wait almost a half hour for pizza to be put out. The person before us ate what was left of the one when we got there. Then when they did bring out the pizza, there were only two and there were 10 people waiting for the pizza. I managed to get one piece and it was not very good. The sauce was not good, tasted a bit on the sour side, the crust was like eating cardboard. Waitress never did come around except to give us our check. I will not go there again. A lot of other pizza places in town that are good.

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“The worst pizza place I've ever had.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

So we ordered from pizzanos and the pizza tastes like Crap. The sauce was sour, it tasted like it was expired so i called and asked what the pizza sauce was and they told me they didn't know. Well my gf got a salad and its literally just lettuce. So she called and complained. Well there gonna bring her a new one so we wrote them a letter hopefully i can attach it. Sorry for the language if it offends anyone I just wasted 22.92 on food I could have found in a garbage can.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2012

Was good pizza and the time between ordering and arriving was fast.

Visited July 2012
Asheville, North Carolina
“GREAT PIZZA”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012

We had pizza delivered to our hotel room, it was delivered fast and hot. It was one of the best pizzas I had in this area

Visited June 2012