You've seen all the other reviews. People complain about the cleanliness or the age of the hotel often. To me, this place is perfectly fine for a trip to LEGOLAND. First off, I got the room for $80. Preferred parking at LEGOLAND is $25.00, so once you subtract that from the room cost, your stay (per night) is only $55.00. That's a fair price to me.
The room was clean, no insects or other grossness. The bathroom may be a bit rough looking just due to its age, but otherwise clean. I stayed on the 5th floor of the main building above the lobby. We had a pool view which was nice. The pool is huge and we enjoyed swimming in it. There is even a kids zone with games and a bar/lounge.
The best part was the sidewalk that runs from the hotel's front door to LEGOLAND's entrance. You can't beat a 10 minute walk to save $25.00 on parking.
Overall, would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnuson Grand Conference Hotel,overlooking Legoland(R) Florida Theme Park offers every amenity to make both business and leisure travelers feel right at home. Guests will be close to a variety of local attractions including Legoland(R) Florida Theme Park, Lake Eloise, Historic Bok Sanctuary, Golf, Fishing, Polk Museum of Art and Fantasy of Flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Priceline, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Magnuson Grand Conference Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Admirals Hotel
- Best Western Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Best Western