This hotel would be a 2 star at best without the pool and the location. We were going to Legoland and it is less than 5 minutes from the hotel. They should offer a shuttle but they dont so we have to pay $14 a day to park because it was too hot to walk. The outdoor pool was huge and pretty clean. That is where the good ends. The bathroom was not clean. My son found a toaster strudel icing under our bed. I told him just not to look under there anymore. The beds seemed cleaned but who knows. The tv is about 30 years old and was fuzzy the whole time. The continental breakfast was pretty standard and they have a pool side bar and restaurant but it was not open when we were there. The hotel is under construction so I hope it gets better. Especially because Legoland is opening their own hotel next summer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Magnuson Grand Conference Hotel,overlooking Legoland(R) Florida Theme Park offers every amenity to make both business and leisure travelers feel right at home. Guests will be close to a variety of local attractions including Legoland(R) Florida Theme Park, Lake Eloise, Historic Bok Sanctuary, Golf, Fishing, Polk Museum of Art and Fantasy of Flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Magnuson Grand Cypress Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Admirals Hotel
- Best Western Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Best Western