So this past weekend my family and I spent the night in the Magnuson Grand on a visit to LegoLand. The hotel itself seems like a very old structure that they are attempting to update here and there. It's a good value for being so close to the park and I feel as they continue to upgrade this hotel it will only get better and better. My only complaints were minimal as the ac in our room wasn't working that well, the amenities they list are not all functional as the fitness center is a room full of broken equipment and their is no bar or restaurant that we could find. However, despite that I definitely feel like we would stay here again and from the other reviews I've read choose a room in the tower vs the main building as it seems those are better options with more options such as a refrigerator.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park View Hotel formerly Best Western Park View Hotel,overlooking Legoland® Florida Theme Park. The hotel offers every amenity to make both business and leisure travelers feel right at home. Guests will be close to a variety of local attractions including Legoland® Florida Theme Park, Lake Eloise, Historic Bok Sanctuary, Golf, Fishing, Polk Museum of Art and Fantasy of Flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Magnuson Grand Cypress Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Admirals Hotel
- Best Western Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Best Western