This hotel has recently 'split' from Best Western (The Admiral) and is definitely NOT up to Best Western standards. We spent an hour at night, after 15 hours travelling, driving up and down the road trying to find it. Having asked several locals where it was - they didn't know either - we finally found another hotel owner who luckily told us that it was next door to Walgreens. Yes it was! But it had no lit sign up whatsoever! Told the receptionist who just said that Best Western wouldn't let them put a sign up.
The room was nice and big, but very very tired, as was the en suite shower. Thankfully clean though. Breakfast next morning (free in February) was awful. Coffee undrinkable, orange juice more like neat orange cordial (which would usually be diluted), burger like cardboard, etc. Definitely not worth a visit even for one night. There are plenty of other motels down that road - and cheaper too.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Admirals Hotel
- Best Western Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park View Hotel formerly Best Western Park View Hotel,overlooking Legoland® Florida Theme Park. The hotel offers every amenity to make both business and leisure travelers feel right at home. Guests will be close to a variety of local attractions including Legoland® Florida Theme Park, Lake Eloise, Historic Bok Sanctuary, Golf, Fishing, Polk Museum of Art and Fantasy of Flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, EasyToBook, Priceline, Stentorian NV and Tingo so you can book your Park View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.