We stayed for 2 nights in Dec. 2012 (two double beds). The room was quiet... actually the sound insulation was not good but my room was facing to the pool, not the road, so it was quiet. It seems the traffic is not busy at this location that is good for sleeping. Cold air blowed in through the door gap. The air conditioner was a little noisy. The most unpleasant thing is... the hot water was not hot enough... don't know if that happened in my room only... The hotel is right next to the Legoland SIDE gate... for employee only. We still have to drive to get into Legoland from the main gate (~ 1 min). Walgreens is in a walking distance (~ 2 min) and doesn't need to go through streets (just walk through the back yards), very helpful!! The room was big for the price. The breakfast was good (not just bagels and cream cheese and bananas). It had fries, rice stew, sausages, breads, can fruit, etc., but no hot water to drink. At that time they had a special plan for customers who go to Legoland: they refunded the Legoland parking fee for us ($12) !!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Admirals Hotel
- Best Western Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park View Hotel formerly Best Western Park View Hotel,overlooking Legoland® Florida Theme Park. The hotel offers every amenity to make both business and leisure travelers feel right at home. Guests will be close to a variety of local attractions including Legoland® Florida Theme Park, Lake Eloise, Historic Bok Sanctuary, Golf, Fishing, Polk Museum of Art and Fantasy of Flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Park View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.