I guess the biggest frustration is that I didn't realize that there were outdoor rooms as well as indoor rooms. I don't do outdoor rooms... don't feel comfortable with them and 2 small children. When we checked in there were only outdoor rooms available... a little frustrating.
The rooms were so-so in the clean department. The carpet just didn't seem clean to me. BUT, the bed linens seemed fine.
We had a non-smoking room but there was an ash tray on the table??? I will say that it didn't smell smokey though.
Overall just a very worn down place. Old and in desperate need of rennovation. Our toilet paper holder wouldn't stay closed to hold the TP in place...
If you are looking for a place to rest your head that is a convenient location (you can walk to Legoland from here) then it's not the end of the world. AND, the indoor rooms may be in better shape than the outdoor ones. Just know what you are booking!
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Admirals Hotel
- Best Western Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park View Hotel formerly Best Western Park View Hotel,overlooking Legoland® Florida Theme Park. The hotel offers every amenity to make both business and leisure travelers feel right at home. Guests will be close to a variety of local attractions including Legoland® Florida Theme Park, Lake Eloise, Historic Bok Sanctuary, Golf, Fishing, Polk Museum of Art and Fantasy of Flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Orbitz, Agoda, Tingo, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Park View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.