After finally finding the hotel since the sign on the Cypress Gardens Blvd. says Admiral's Inn with Park View written on the marquee underneath it, my grandson and I checked in at 8:00 PM after a day at Lego Land. We tried to order room service (open until 10:00 PM) but the chef had already left. No food available so we had to get in our car and try to find a restaurant. Toilet paper bars were missing so the paper was on the floor. Could hear people in the next room throughout the night arguing. Bathroom has barely enough room to turn around in. I would have left but since I paid for the hotel online I would have another problem trying to get my money back. Horrible facility....old and outdated. Go down the road a little and find a decent hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Admirals Hotel
- Best Western Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park View Hotel formerly Best Western Park View Hotel,overlooking Legoland® Florida Theme Park. The hotel offers every amenity to make both business and leisure travelers feel right at home. Guests will be close to a variety of local attractions including Legoland® Florida Theme Park, Lake Eloise, Historic Bok Sanctuary, Golf, Fishing, Polk Museum of Art and Fantasy of Flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Priceline, Agoda, Tingo, Orbitz, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Hotels.com, Venere and Fareportal so you can book your Park View Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.