We recently stayed at the best western in winterhaven as we were going to legoland for a couple days. The only good thing was the location. I could literally see the rollercoasters from the hotel. The hotel is very old in appearance...looks kind of dingy. We stayed in the area by the pool which has outside corridors. We are not smokers and requested a non smoking room...BUT guests are allowed to smoke in the corridor and the smell comes right into the room. Maybe now that legoland is near they will overhaul this place and breathe some life into this otherwise sad hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Park View Hotel formerly Best Western Park View Hotel,overlooking Legoland® Florida Theme Park. The hotel offers every amenity to make both business and leisure travelers feel right at home. Guests will be close to a variety of local attractions including Legoland® Florida Theme Park, Lake Eloise, Historic Bok Sanctuary, Golf, Fishing, Polk Museum of Art and Fantasy of Flight. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Magnuson Grand Cypress Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Admirals Hotel
- Best Western Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Best Western