Typical Holiday Inn. Nice and clean, in a good area. Shower worked great. Fridge, coffee maker, ironing board/iron, but no microwave. Be aware - the hotel's restaurant is closed on Sunday. But, Outback is literally right outside the door along with a few other big ones within a minute by foot. Share's the same parking lot with the Hampton Inn. Close to Legoland. You can also get a nice discount if you're military, or prior military like me. Ask for it when you book, and bring your DD214 with you.
Spent the night listening to a band (old rock - great band) at a dive on the lake called Old Man Franks. The inside is like a biker bar right out of a movie. But there's a big dock out back with a giant lake for a gorgeous view - wow! All the patrons and the staff were really friendly. It's a local gem. Lots of tattoos, I felt a bit out of place for about five minutes (I'm a teacher), but stayed the whole night. Highly recommended. Reasonable prices and safe for you and your spouse.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Winter Haven Hotel
- Holiday Inn Winter Haven Hotel Winter Haven
- Winter Haven Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Central Florida Hotel in Winter Haven, FL Welcomes You Whether you visit Winter Haven for business or just to get away, the Holiday Inn Winter Haven is designed to be your personal retreat. We're located between Orlando and Tampa, and we can meet you in the middle. You'll find the finest in upscale services at our hotel in Winter Haven. You'll have room to work, relax and make the most of your day. Our hotel is near the Cypress Gardens Theme Park and popular area attractions. Our great location makes it easy to visit the Winter Haven Theater, Historic Bok Sanctuary, the Fantasy Flight Museum or the downtown antique district of Winter Haven. Lodging here is ideal for corporate guests. Our Winter Haven hotel's location is within 10 miles of State Farm, Polyglass USA and Packaging Corporation of America. Our 24-hour Business Center offers privacy, and there is free wireless Internet access in our guest rooms. Our Winter Haven hotel's upscale amenities let you maintain an exercise regimen in our sophisticated Fitness Center. You can take a dip in the pool or soak in the Florida sun. The Cafe Blu serves breakfast and nightly dinner specials, and we offer in-room dining for your convenience. Our hotel in Winter Haven is a Certified Member of My Florida Green Council, where, together, we can make a difference. At the Holiday Inn, you'll experience service provided by a caring staff. Relax, and enjoy our Winter Haven hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Winter Haven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.