“Six bucks for a milk shake? Really” 2 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #69 of 103 Restaurants in Winter Garden
Cuisines: Ice Cream
Clermont, Florida
“Six bucks for a milk shake? Really”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014

Stopped for a fudge flavored milk shake the other night and found the product tasty but not six bucks tasty. Wow I thought it would be huge for that price and be able to freeze half for later. The cup was tiny and was gone in about ten sips. The night I was there the hamburger restaurant at the other end of the strip had a grease fire which had us standing in the parking lot for about five minutes. I finished the shake before I got back to my car. Really sad that you would be charged so much for so little.

Clermont, Florida
“Excellent Ice Cream, Poor Service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2013

We dropped by to get some ice cream as a family. We have visited this location and other Cold Stone locations in the past. We have always enjoyed their ice cream. The quality is quite good and the selection has some unique flavors. The mix-ins are fun and add a different experience than other ice cream parlors. However, on our visit the server was not very friendly. She was not outwardly rude, but I she gave the impression that she had something better to do than serve ice cream. In fact during our time eating at Cold Stone, she whispered or muttered things to the other server working with her. It seemed like they were making rude comments about the customers, although they were talking quietly enough that I could not tell what they were saying. But their attitude came across as disdainful of the customers. Also, there were not enough napkins out for the amount of customers coming through the line and no effort was made to replenish them. We did not have the best experience. The ice cream was good, but I know of other ice cream parlors where the ice cream is about as good, but the servers are friendly.

• Visited December 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Winter Garden, Florida
“There is something very wrong here”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

We stopped in to buy the little guy an ice cream after having dinner elsewhere. The place has an extremely unpleasant odor. So much so, that we felt we didn't want anything out of such a stinky place and left.

Visited June 2013
Orlando, Florida
“If it's this bad on the outside what is it like on the inside!!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

We were going to get ice cream on June 5 and drove around by the back to get to the parking front lot. I could not believe what I saw. A big trash can filled with nasty, dirty towels; several towels on the ground and assorted trash. All I could think of was - if this is what they let me see - how bad is the inside.. We decided to skip the ice cream. I can't comment on service or food because the outside was too nastly looking for me to venture in.

Visited June 2013
Ocoee, FL
“Ummmm,, Dessert !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

After eating dinner near by we went and had some Dessert. Lots of choices and we had lot of fun trying to figure out what we were going to do. The staff took it in stride as though this is something they deal with every day. All enjoyed the results.

Visited April 2013