“Great Birthday Meal !!!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Clermont, Florida
“Great Birthday Meal !!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

We have been here before, however this service was the best in a long time. Our server Mike R. was consistent and made my wife's 48th Birthday Celebration wonderful.....Great Food, Reasonably priced and overall a good experience....Love their variety of appetizers and drink specials are always unique...... Consistent all the time..

• 4 of 5 stars Food

Winter Garden, FL
“First visit to the Bonefish Grill!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

We have admired the Bonefish Grill in the Winter Garden Village at Foster Groves for quite a while, but there were never any coupons offered in the newspaper, so we thought it seemed too expensive. We looked at the menu in the restaurant a couple times, but finally a coupon appeared for a free "Bang Bang Shrimp" which drew us in. This is a very nice restaurant with atmosphere and lots of possibilities on the menu. So, with the coupon and a gift card in hand, we arrived at the Bonefish Grill. We were fortunate to have "Calvin M." as our Server, as he totally handled everything from menu suggestions, to refills on drinks, to checking back with us, to solving a potential issue between the coupon & the gift card, to making us feel just great to be at the Bonefish Grill! We liked the Bang Bang Shrimp, the Bang Bang Tacos, and the Trout Fillet, although the latter was just not large enough at $16.90. However, "Calvin M." made it rock! And the coupon was appreciated!

• 4 of 5 stars Food
Scotland
“Bang On!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

We have eaten at a few other Bonefish Grills around the Orlando area but this is definitely the best. We like the area because it is not too "touristy" and this restaurant attracts many locals as well as some visitors. Wednesday night is "Bang Bang Shrimp" special night, this dish is on the menu as an appetiser but it is such a big portion it is more than enough to have as an entree. I love it and obviously a lot of other people do as most tables seemed to have at least one serving. They also do great fish' chips here served up in brown paper, very British. My husband had the Orange Roughie which was wonderful. Our server Cory was very attentive and made us feel welcome. Another great meal.......also when you have finished eating the stores are all open until 10pm so you can also enjoy some retail therapy.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Walt Disney World, Florida
“no bones”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

Always consistent, fish in never over cooked.Well trained staff, good ambiance. One step below fine dinning, great place to eat.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“What lacked in service the manager redeemed”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

We made our reservation a week in advance and were seated in the highest traffic area in the restaurant for four adults.
Our server did not know what the term "full bar" meant. She did not know the scotch they offered even though she told us she just, "had a meeting on it today," she had "forgot all the names."
Of course, when you are celebrating an occasion, as we were, and having cocktails before dinner, you don't want to wait 12 minutes for your beverage, which we did.
Our server was uneducated to ingredients for my dietary restricted requests. She also lacked that caliber of professionalism to handle the situation without sounding child-like, "um... I can check. I don't know. I know there is hearts of palm in the salad that looks like cheese, but it's not cheese. It's, uh...hearts of palm." Now, we all laughed a little at her expense. Poor thing.
I pointed out, half way through my salad (entree) that I discovered a hair (ugh)! She asked me if I could stack my side plate on top of the salad plate so she could carry it!? Crazy. HOWEVER... the manager must have been told, (even though none of us thought she was going to say anything further) because he did remove the cost of my salad and my scotch (which they do offer at their "full bar"). It was a nice gesture. My friends ordered surf & turf and said it was good. We wouldn't go back for the food alone as the ambiance and dining experience were so lacking.

• Visited March 2013