“Awesome crab ravioli!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Hamburgers
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Real New Orleans style Home Cookin', featuring Crawfish Etouffee, Jambalaya, Gumbo,Red Beans and Rice and wide selections of Po-boys and full bar. We expanded 3000 sqft in November 2014 . Now we have a full bar with 1 large 102 inch TV and 14 50inch TV's to make the perfect sports hangout for everyone. We do still have our original family dining side and that will not change.
Cape Coral, Florida
“Awesome crab ravioli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

The food was delicious, the staff was very fun, the owner came out to meet us. My crab ravioli was absolutely delicious. I couldn't even finish it, had to share. We had crab cakes and crab dip to start, all was really good. For a $12 dinner, you couldn't beat the value. Top rate!

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Orlando, Florida
“Where's the crawfish?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

Short and sweet. Ordered the craw fish Etouffee and was served a huge bowl of rice and about 8 extremely overcooked tenie tiny craw fish tails. I asked to see the owner and she said "that is how it is served" REALLY? No kiss, no vasoline.... just bend over. My wife got this ridiculously thin pork chop that had seen WAY too much fire that I mistakenly took it for pork jerky. Once again" oh that is how we serve it". Nothing was removed from the bill. NEVER, EVER GO HERE!!!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Clermont, Florida
“Still Hungry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

We just left The Big Easy and my husband is in the kitchen eating peanut butter and cracker. He ordered the meatloaf lunch special and if you were a small child maybe, just maybe it would have been ok. I'm not sure how the waitress could serve us the meal and keep a straight face. The meatloaf was the size of two golf balls. It was like they had a few pieces leftover and put them on the plate. I had Grandma's Jambalaya and although it was OK it was mostly rice and very dry. My husband will not go again! The food is homemade so at least that was thing.

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“New menu!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012

We LOVE this restaurant. My crab ravioli with lobster sauce was a plate full of big raviolis full of crab meat. The bread for my husband's crawfish po boy was perfect New Orleans style crusty bread, served open and loaded with crawfish tails. Our servers always remember our names and are very friendly and attentive. It's our favorite place to watch football.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Clermont, Florida
“Awesome Cajun Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

My husband and I frequent this restaurant a few times a month and always have a great experience. From the friendly staff, great decor, to the authentic cajun food-everything is excellent. Some of our favorites: ANY of the Po'Boys, the cajun fish plate, and the Muffaletta. If you love cajun food, you'll love The Big Easy!

• Visited August 2012