“Great food, good value...friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Windermere, FL
“Great food, good value...friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 21, 2013

Everything we've had here is fresh. Very good prices for the quality of the food. Owner and staff are friendly. Give this a place a try. I've paid way more for sushi other places and been disappointed...but Gochi is great.

• Visited December 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Take out or lunch venue”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

I was the only one eating in at dinner. The menu did have a number of lunch specials. My guess is that it is popular at lunch time. Very generous portion sizes. It is standard strip mall decor. Waitstaff and workers were very pleasant.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Windermere, Florida, United States
“Best Sushi, Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We have been going to Gochi since they opened. Although we try to go at least once a month we find ourselves missing it sooner than that. Chef Tyler Rocks!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Windermere, Florida
“Just Average Sushi”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

We visited Gochi on a Friday night around 8:30. This was our first time there and I must say - our first impressiion wasn't wonderful. This restaurant is bare bones, with no atmosphere what so ever. Bare tables and a blaring TV didn't help the situation. The sushi chef seemed more interested in the show that was on the TV, than making our sushi order. When the sushi arrived it was tasty, but the rolls seemed very small in comparison to other sushi restaurants in the area. There was one other family dining in the restaurant with us, but they seemd to be quite busy with take-out business. Obviously some people do find this restaurant good - we thought it was average.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Minneola, Florida
“Very friendly, great food, not expensive”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

I stopped in to have a quick bite while my teenagers went skating across the street. Probably the best ginger salad I have ever had. I had a magma roll that was very good and plenty of it for the price. I wanted to try something else and ordered the chicken teriyaki - it was only $7.00. It was delicious as well and I had plenty to take home. Would definitely come back. One of the other reviews mentioned the TV on - in my case being on my own it was a welcome distraction and they had the Food Network Chopped program on.

• Visited December 2012