I stayed at this hotel with my husband and son (7) from 30th May - 6th June 2013. We had an excellent week away. The hotel was very clean and all staff were very helpful. The hotel complex is large with 7 pools in total and lovely gardens, including some animals. All pools and poolside areas were clean and well kept. Parks for the children were good, my little boy really enjoyed them. There were plenty of shops on the complex to pick up any essentials you had forgotten along with selling postcards and beach inflatables etc.
For us there was only two downsides and they were:
1. The double bed was very uncomfortable but the single bed mattresses in my sons room were fine so maybe we were just unlucky.
2. On the wednesday the reps have a day off so there is no entertainment on this day/evening unless you want to pay for it. The hotel put on a greek evening with meal and entertainment but its approximatley 20euros per adult. We were quite happy about not having any entertainment but the bar we wanted to use near the pool tables and other games machines was unavailable to guests that evening unless you were paying, so the only bar open to everyone else was at the top of the complex.
All in all, we had a fabulous holiday and would recommend the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Imperial Belvedere Hotel Chersonisos
- Imperial Belvedere Hotel
- Imperial Belvedere Hersonissos
- Imperial Belvedere Hotel Hersonissos
- Imperial Belvedere Crete
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Otel so you can book your Imperial Belvedere reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.