“Great Place!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Great Place!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2009

We found this property and loved it. I truly believe it is the staff of a hotel that make the difference in your overnight stay being exceptional. The Assistant Mrg. Dennis and his staff were very attentive to our every need during our two day stay. The location is convenient. A nice resturant aside the property is a wonderful benefit.
I observed while on property the owner works closely with his staff making sure the guests and their needs are addressed. Thank You Mr. Owner, Dennis and the entire staff for a wonderful stay.
Roger & Nan Louise
[--]

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
sleepinn05, manager, Kristi Crews at Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The VIllages, responded to this review, January 6, 2010
Dear Guest, on behalf of our entire team at Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood/ Villages/ Coleman, I would like to thank you for your comments and patronage. I am very happy to hear that you found our staff extremely helpful and friendly. We are hopeful that you will stay with us again. You should note for recreational/ fun activities in the area, our hotel is in close proximity to the Villages, Webster Flea Market, the National Cemetary in Bushnell, and Russell Stover candies.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Land O Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2009

My business requires a lot of travel so I stay in al ot of hotel rooms (usually high end hotels with convention facilities). My wife and I happened to be on a long weekend getaway to Mount Dora last week and on the way home we wanted to spent a night as close as we could get to the remote Webster, Florida flea market as it is a good place to look for antiques. We wanted to be close by as we needed to get to the market early the next morning to find the best deals before they are gone.

We found very few choices close to Webster that did not look run down or dangerous so, based on Trip Advisor reviews, we chose to stay at this Sleep Inn which is 17 miles away. A little further away from our desitination than I planned, but at least I felt we would have piece of mind there.

I had never stayed at a Sleep Inn and, based on the low price assumed it was a budget chain that would be similar to Days Inn or Red Roof Inn. Boy was I wrong! The entire facility was in top notch condition and clean as a whistle. When we entered our spacious room I was so shocked my jaw dropped. We had stayed at the Grand Hyatt in Washington DC last month ($400 a night) and this room was way better! No joke. Flat screen TV, refrigerator, microwave, big desk with high speed internet connection, tons of space and immaculate in every way (plus free breakfast). All for $72. I still don't know how they do that.

On future road trips I will look for a Sleep Inn first. I noticed this unit had a lot of awards on the wall so maybe it is special within the chain and they are not all as good as this unit. In any case the owners of this hotel deserve the accolades they are getting. If you are looking for a great room at a great price in this area look no further.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank You for staying with us here at the Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood/ The Villages! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us on your way to Webster Flea Market. When you return to the area we are hopeful that you will stay with us again where we have The Villages, Coleman Federal Correctional Institution, and Russell Stover Candies all near by. We also have a new antique mall called Traditions right around the corner.
Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2009

Great stay for a great price. Very quiet rooms and comfortable beds

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
Dear Guest, on behalf of our entire team at Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood/Villages/Coleman, I would like to thank you for your comments and patronage. I am very happy to hear that you found our beds comfortable and our rooms quiet. When you return to the area we are hopeful that you will stay with us again. You should note that for recreational/ fun activities in the area, our hotel is in close proximity to The Villages, Webster Flea Market, The National Cemetary in Bushnell, and Russell Stover Candy Factory. You can also walk to Woody's BBQ restaurant from our hotel.
Columbus, OH
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2009

I was so glad that the few Orlando hotels I checked with were booked. What a great place. And with Sleep in being a smoke-free hotel I will look more often. I would absolutely stay here again. Much nicer room than I expected.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled on business
sleepinn05, manage at Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The VIllages, responded to this review, January 6, 2010
Thank You for staying with us here at the Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood/ The Villages! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us on your way to Orlando. When you return to the area we are hopeful that you will stay with us again where we have The Villages, Webster Flea Market, The National Cemetary in Bushnell, and Russell Stover candy factory. You can also walk to Woody's BBQ restaurant from our hotel.
northcarolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2009

MY name is Miss Lisa and I would Love to Thank the front desk Miss Debbie for letting usallstay at her hotel,I was one of the many who was on a long trip with a group of people and from the time of our arrival to the time we left ( we stayed 2 days) It has been heaven! Miss Kathy is a wonderful Housekeeper and breakfast attendant she helped my shaking hands by helping me get what i wanted to consume for breakfast and assisted my older friend to her chair then offered to assist us some more. It was busy in that breakfast room what a wonderful selection, Loved the Biscuits and gravy. when we were in our room Miss Kathy came by and asked if we would like our room serviced and with our reply she had cleaned our room as if we just got there. she asked if we even needed anything else. she is a hard worker and shows the most respect for the guest I wish other hotels were like the one here, I will most likely come by back this way again lord permitting of coarse and told all my friends back here to go there. I thank you Miss Debbie for your genoristy and I thank you Miss Kathy for all your help

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with friends
Dear Miss Lisa, on behalf of our entire team at the Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood/ Villages/ Coleman, I would like to thank you for your comments and patronage. I am very happy to hear that you found our staff extremely helpful and friendly and that when you or your friends return to the area you will be staying with us again. You should note that for recreational /fun activities in the area, our hotel is in close proximity to the Villages, Webster Flea Market, the National Cemetary in Bushnell, and Russell Stover candy factory. You can also walk to Woody's BBQ restaurant from our hotel.
Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2009

I am chemically sensitive and suffer a wide range of reactions to many things most people would never consider dangerous. When it came time to visit my Mom in Florida, I was challenged with the task of avoiding such things as perfume, cigarette smoke, air fresheners, chemical cleaners including chlorine bleach, linens washed with scented products and other issues commonly associated with travel. The people at Sleep Inn Suites in Wildwood, FL took exceptional care to prepare a room that would be relatively non-toxic. After speaking with Debbie, I faxed her a list of tasks that would help remove many of the things to which I might react. When we arrived, the room had been scrubbed down, the linens washed without any fragranced products and a de-humidfier was running in the room which had been aired with a fan prior to our arrival. The room was incredibly free of toxic elements and I never had a single problem during my entire 4-day stay! The staff were wonderful taking extra care to avoid contaminating the room as well as checking in with us to make sure we had everything we needed. For those of us suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, traveling is a huge challenge - many MCS sufferers cannot travel at all. This was my solo trip, my first outing in over 10 years, and thanks to Debbie and her wonderful staff, it was a success!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest, on behalf our entire team at Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood/ Villages/Coleman, I would like to thank you for your comments and patronage. I am very happy to hear that your stay with us was pleasurable and toxin free. When you can return to the area to see your mom we are hopeful that you will be staying here with us.
Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2009

This was such a clean and friendly hotel to stay in. We added an extra day to relax some more. The staff couldn't do enough to make us comfortable and they all spoke excellent English. The breakfast buffet was also very good! Plenty of things to choose from.
We will go out of our way to stay here each winter for a couple of nights while traveling to and from our winter 'hideout' each year.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
Thank You for staying with us here at the Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood/ The Villages! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us on your way to your winter "hideout" and that when you return to our area you will stay with us again. You should note that for recreational/ fun activities in the area, our hotel is in close proximity to the Villages, Webster Flea Market, the National Cemetary in Bushnell, and Russell Stover candy factory. You can also walk to Woody's BBQ restaurant from our hotel.

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood - The VIllages? Share your experiences!