“Simple Motel” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Motel 6 Wildwood

You added Motel 6 Wildwood to your Saves list
Motel 6 Wildwood
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   273 East State Route 44, Wildwood, FL 34785 (Formerly Americas Best Value Inn)   |
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Wildwood
Eastbourne, United Kingdom
“Simple Motel”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2012

Stopped for two nights. Room basic and clean. Asaked for up-grade room after reading about rooms.Told by lady in reception " all our rooms have been decorated " Motel gives you coupon towards breakfast next door at the IHOP restaurant. Great breakfast at IHOP.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Juneau, Alaska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2012

this hotel is wonderful i called a day in advance to place my registration and needed 2 rooms which i was able to get the hotel is pretty well up kept pool is nice beds were more comfortable than my own, had one problem and that was that i ran out of toilet paper and someone brought it hotel offers WiFi which made me happy all in all fantastic

Room Tip: ask to stay on side opposite the truck stop if you want WIFI or to park in front of your room you wi...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Nashville, TN
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2012

We stopped here on our way to south Florida. Front desk clerk was very nice in checking us in. Gave us a room with a king-size bed on the first floor. Room was small, but everything fit in fine. Had a large desk for your computer. Wi-fi connection was strong. Bed was very comfortable. Bulb burned out of one of the lamps. Vanity was a little low but had plenty of room for toiletries. The hotel is attached to iHop and offer a voucher (about $6 per person) toward a meal over there. You won't be able to park right in front of your room. We looked for an ice machine and never did find one. For one overnight visit, this hotel is fine.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 28, 2011

We were given a room that was on the left side. It was advertized as newly renovated but our room was not. There was no Wifi and the receptionist replied I should have asked! I told her you should have offered the info since most guests now has laptops.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2011

A cleaner came into my room when I had a do not disturb sign on my door I go and complain andthe manager ( a caucasian women) gives the worst attitude when there the ones defying my privacy and to top it all off I had money missing the cops sided with the hotel even tho its suppose to be customer satisfaction I wasnt doing nothing.illegal ! Except for my attitude which is explainable because I was extremly upset the deputies where unlawful and the manager had more right on putting me out for more reason mind u I am a female and I had alot of stuff because im in the process of moveing this was unlawful and I plan on reporting this as many.places as possible

• Stayed April 2011
wildwoodinn2005, Manager at Motel 6 Wildwood, responded to this review, April 29, 2011
This guest is upset because we decided it was in the best interest of all parties for her and her boyfriend stay elsewhere. She was unhappy with the fact that she thought housekeeping went into her room when the did not. The owner was concerned about the amount of people he saw going into her room so I asked her boyfriend how many people they had in the room. He told me just two and I accepted that answer but did inform him he would need to pay the pet fee for the cat they did not declare at check in. When she came into the office to complain about housekeeping in her room I tried to explain the situation and she did not want to listen. I asked her at that point if anything was missing and she stated it was not. Since she continued to be disruptive I told her I was calling the police and she could make a complaint with them but that she and her boyfriend would not be able to stay on our property and that I would refund her for the night. The police did not believe her that anything was missing and refused to make a report because she was such a problem. She is now simply posting bad reviews to try and get back at us. It should also be stated that she has stayed at each property at this exit and has been removed from all of them.
michigan
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2010

did not have any problem with room; pleasant motel;staff friendly; would stop again here.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Syracuse NY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2010

This is the second year in a row that we have stayed at Wildwood Inn. I believe that the newest owner has worked hard to make improvements in this older motel. It is a great value for the price if you do not want a resort type of environment. It has most of the amenities that a higher priced establishment would provide as well as being clean and comfortable and it has a pool. It is farther away from truck noise than other motels nearby. The employees were friendly to us and the IHOP restaurant attached was convenient. As an artist, I probably would have selected different colors in the bedspreads, but this is a minor thought. We will stay here next year when we visit relatives in the area. We found the negative remarks from other reviewers to be false.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Been to Motel 6 Wildwood? Share your experiences!