“True southern good” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dessert, Breakfast, Reservations
“True southern good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

This place makes food like a true southern grandma. The fried green tomatoes take me back to my youth with grandma and granny. The desserts are to die for. I had the strawberry cream cake. The atmosphere is nostalgic

“Great lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Went for lunch about a week ago with a friend. Had the Train Wreck & chicken salad on croissant, they were both wonderful. Seating arrangement is so much better, new seats are very nice. Our waitress was very good, outstanding meal.

Leesburg, Florida
“Perfection”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

What a gem Cotillion is! I've enjoyed dinner at this spot many times but had the pleasure of dining in for lunch today. I was there alone and needed to get work done; was seated in a quiet corner, which I appreciated. Joey and Angela both waited on me and were a truly outstanding team. Joey helped me get connected online, was personable and well-mannered, and made some stellar recommendations about the lunch menu. Equally impressive was my food: The turkey bacon cranberry is a truly savory sandwich, like the best of Thanksgiving dinner piled on a croissant with cream cheese for the spread. Wow. Hot sweet potato fries were my side, and I never go there without bringing home at least one big piece of salted caramel chocolate cake. Angela thoughtfully boxed up my desserts right away to be sure I got my first choices. I ordered dinner to go, too, and the timing was excellent as Joey brought it out just as lunch was finished. Since I work from home, this was a rare lunch out for me and a perfectly lovely meal in a comfortable, darling setting with ultra hospitable staff.

I tell everyone I know about this place, but usually they've already discovered it, and then we have to go on and on about the cakes and how lucky we are to have a gourmet Southern cafe. Thanks, Kathi and Joel.

“Surprisingly good dinner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

I was concerned when we showed up because we were the only ones there at 6pm. The decor is very chic Victorian but clean and not too much. Lots of options. I got the "Train Wreck" and it was AMAZING. A little pricey but worth it. The food came out very quick. We were in and out in 30 minutes.

Lady Lake, Florida
“True Southern Charm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

My friend and I arrived for an early evening reservation to this quaint, charming location. Our server was pleasant and attentive. I was drawn to ordering the Seafood platter because of the southern flair. It was served with a fried green tomato, cheese grits and coleslaw. I ordered it blackened and the catfish was the best I ever had. The shrimp and crab cake were delicious too!
My friend has the crab cakes and she was delighted too!

This was a true Southern gem!

• Visited June 2014