“good food friendly people” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #72 of 106 restaurants in Weston
Florida, New York
“good food friendly people”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2013

$56 dollars worth of take out food for 3 people,
it was very good, they have chineses, thai and indian food maybe even sushi, a friend of mine goes there frquently so I tried it on take out it was good and I will try again.

I think over the last couple years they have had change of ownship

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

56% Recommend
Weston, Florida
“Consistently good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

Having lived in Weston since 1999, I cannot even guess how many times we have eaten or ordered delivery from Parc 28. Let's just say "MANY!" We have always enjoyed the food and the service has been warm and friendly. I am not quite sure if one or two of the negative reviews posted here are for real?

• Visited October 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Port of Spain, Trinidad
“Enjoyable Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2012

Not many choices in Weston for chinese food. We picked Parc 28 from our hotel brochure and it was a good choice. We had thai dishes which tasted really good and it was quite a lot of food for the price. Nearly everyone in that restaurant took home a "doggy bag". The servers)middle aged) were attentive, sometimes too much that you tend to get askef the same thing from different individuals, but they did give you good customer service. The restuarant is located in a small plaza with other shops. It was clean. We drank beer and wine and those were not very expensive.

• Visited June 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Davie, Florida
“Diverse foods, excellent selection.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2012

What I like most about Parc 28 is that it is not your run of the mill Chinese restaurant. They serve up Japanese and Thai dishes also. Parc 28 is in my backyard and when I have a craving for Pad Thai this is one of the main places I come to. The shrimp pad thai is delicious and a very large portion. I have also tried the pineapple fried rice (served IN a pineapple-sweet!) and the mongolian beef, both of which I also really enjoyed. They have some type of sorbet dessert that is served in a coconut shell which is refreshing. Overall, good prices, good service, great food!

• Visited October 2011
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Best we have found for Chinese cuisine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 1, 2012

Have been frequenting this restaurant for approximately six years now. The food and service are always excellent. The servings are generous, so we have enough leftovers for an additional meal.

• Visited February 2012