My family and I stayed at the Bonaventure Resort and Spa this weekend, I must say I was very impressed! The hotel is beautiful! Our room was very clean, spacious, and included a small kitchenette complete with a fridge and microwave.The best part of the room was that we were on the first floor of building 4 which is right in front of the beautiful pool and waterfall. All we had to do was walk out of the patio! The boys loved it. The only downside to the pool area were inconsiderate people who leave their food and the birds take over, however, it was rather interesting to see them dip nacho chips in the pool to make them soft enough to eat.
The grounds were nice at this place. The first night, my sweetie and I took a walk around and saw the most beautiful swan and plenty of koi fish in the natural pond. I loved that. We checked out the spa and was very impressed with the 24 hour gym even though we did not get a chance to use it. I also wanted to treat myself to a pedicure, but I felt the $55 was a little to steep at this time. Next time I will be better prepared. We had some wings and quesadillas in the bar area that were delicious. I cannot complain one bit.
I loved this place so much that it is on the top of my list for our wedding next year. If we have it in FL...this will definitely be a place I would consider.
We got this room via Priceline so we paid ahead...we really wished we had paid for one more night. It was well worth the money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Home to Ft. Lauderdale’s largest spa and surrounded by championship golf and world-class shopping, the AAA Four-Diamond Bonaventure Resort & Spa provides endless opportunities for relaxation, recreation, and pure enjoyment. This renowned south Florida resort features spacious estate-style guestrooms and suites, four sun-drenched pools, 24-hr fitness center, lush gardens, and multiple dining options, including the locally acclaimed Ireland’s Steakhouse. Conveniently located to Ft. Lauderdale International Airport and just minutes from Sawgrass Mills Outlet Mall, the BB&T Center home to NHL, converts and special events, and Everglades Eco-adventures. Bonaventure features over 80,000 sq ft of newly renovated conference center space which showcases superior indoor, and vast outdoor, options for business and social engagements. Innovative food and beverage offerings complete the unexpected service all in an effort to provide the absolute best experience during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, HotelTravel.com, BookIt.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Bonaventure Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Regency Weston
- Hyatt Weston
- Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Conference Center And Spa
- Hyatt Spa Weston
- Hyatt Regency Bonaventure Hotel
- Bonaventure Resort Weston
- Bonaventure Spa Weston Florida