“Little blow average Pizza but nice service” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #64 of 106 restaurants in Weston
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Pizza & Pasta, Sandwiches
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Delivery, Late Night
Description: DelVecchio's Pizza, the official pizza of the Florida Panthers and BB&T Center, continues to expand with locations across Broward County. We are currently the fastest growing privately owned Pizza brand in the South Florida.
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Little blow average Pizza but nice service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2012

We have a local place that we have been going to for about 25 years,,,, it is a 30 minute drive so when 3 family members said"try this pizza pie, it is better then your favorite pizza place"..We jumped and went their ASAP..... server super nice..rolls wonderful like a 8-9 rating..then the big question. Will the basic cheese pizza pie be better / equal and save us the long 30 min drive... NO not even close,, I say their are even other places that beat this pie. I called my three family members to ask how hungry they were that night, how much they drank etc... I laughed and just said not even close... Is it a ok pie in a pinch,, I would not go back for the pie. I will not give my location of the best pie in florida. Good luck in your search./ FYI,,, while spending 1 week in NY we also had a hard time finding pie better then our special place. (they are from long island so that helps)

• Visited July 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

74% Recommend
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

Great service and delicious pizza!!!! We ate there one night and the manager made certain every patron was happy. Top-notch management.

Visited July 2012
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
“Nice place to get out from home Saturday afternoon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2012 via mobile

Nice place to get real pizza, do you like dominos? Stay at home. Good service. I'd like to see fruit juices on the menu, smoothies? It's the future. Next time I'll try other plates than pizza, it looked interesting.

Chatham, Canada
“awesome pizza and a great location within walking distance just across the road.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2012

Great service and takeout. The made to order pizza's are out of this world

Visited May 2012
Gilbert, Arizona
“Too Greasy!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

I don't mind a little grease on my pie but this made everyone's stomach uneasy and was a major disappointment for a very hungry family who should have been easy to please.

Visited April 2012