“A pleasant lunch” 3 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Delivery
Clearwater, Florida
“A pleasant lunch”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

We stopped here becasue, frankly, it was time for lunch and the place looked clean.

We ordered pizza and it was delicious. If I were to be back in that area, I would probably go there again.

Visited June 2013

Weston, Florida
“Great Meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

Loved it, will return soon. After 7 years of not going to La Torretta, my wife and went back. Food was very good and so was the service. We will be back very soon!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Lake Worth, Florida
“Horrible Customer Service!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

Ordered and had it delivered. They forgot the garlic rolls that come with the dinner. We ordered 4 dinners. I called and spoke with the Manager who said they were on the way. It's now 2 hours and a half later and we have been well done with our dinner. I called again and spoke with the Manager who then offered me 15% off my next meal there. There won't be a next meal! She said that my rolls were to be delivered on the next run and she cannot control how slow other customers pay and hold up the delivery man. She should have had the bus boy deliver them; this was their mistake! I opted to still have the rolls delivered (since she was not offering me any other option), but at this point I doubt they will ever come. Terrible customer service and there sure as heck won't be another time I order from there. I only live 10 minutes away!

• 2 of 5 stars Food
Davie, FL
“Girls night out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

Dined here for a girls night out. La Torretta is my go to for upscale casual Italian. Service and food are always great. Best veal francaise in Western Broward. Garlic rolls are tasty and fresh. Generous portions.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Great Italian Food and Very Friendly Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

Here is a great little jewel of a restaurant in Weston Fl. It has a nice atmosphere and the smell when you walk in is very inviting. The Service was with a smile, prompt and very accommodating. They have an extensive menu and their specials sounded great. I had the Escargot which was very generous and delicious. Cesar Salad and soup was great according to others I was with. Great Garlic Bread – fresh and loaded! Wine glass was very large and so I had 2. I selected the Chicken Caprese special which was very good and had to take home 1/2 it was so much. Their sauce is wonderful. Reasonably priced but not cheap which is OK, as it is not just a pizza joint but a nice place to sit down and enjoy a great Italian meal! It had been a long time since I dined at La Torretta and I will be back again. Give it a try - I think you will enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Food