“Wine place in Weston” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #82 of 110 Restaurants in Weston
Good for: Doing business, Scenic view, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Libation, The Love of Wine, is a unique combination of Wine and Tapas Bar within a very special wine boutique. Here, buying and tasting wine not only becomes an all-encompassing experience, it's one you'll never forget. Libation carries the most exclusive selection of wines from around the globe. When you shop at Libation, you are not just buying wine, you are taking home their passion for wine and the passion of the people that make it.
Weston, Florida, USA
“Wine place in Weston”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

great place to sit down enjoy some wine and live music, my wife and a few friends visited the place and we had a great

Visited October 2013

yidocraze
“Needs some management”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

We visited with some friends who wanted to show us the place. The ambience was nice, and the guitarist outside was fun, eventhough he seemed to make it a point that he disliked every song the clients were requesting.
Since our group wanted to try different wines, we each purchased the wine card for the machines. I must say that apart from being highly overpriced, at least 4 of the machines were giving trouble and not working. In one instance the machine only dispensed a quarter of glass ehen i paid for a full glass. I then followed the guy back and forth about three times while he checked the machine. Finally getting frustrated i went back to my table. The service was definately lacking , at times actually getting up and placing our order at the front desk because the 1 server seemed to be busy
elsewhere. The concept is great but a lot more has to be done.
Dont see me returning.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Silver Lake, OH
“Fun Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013

Perhaps we just really enjoyed this place because we were visiting our 90 year old grandma for a few days, and after our trips to Costco and the dollar store, we really needed some wine. But anyway, we stopped in a couple times during our stay at Weston because the people who work there were really nice! Also, my husband and I have VERY different taste in wine, so the setup works for us because I can try a variety of dry wine, and he can try as many sweet wines as he'd like. On Wednesdays, they have a few half price wines by the glass, so we stayed awhile that evening. We enjoyed the concert broadcasts that they had on the nice TVs. It was a relaxing atmosphere. I can't really speak for the food because we only ordered some cheese one night, and that was fine. The only reason I didn't give them a 5 was because on our last night in Weston, my husband stopped by, and the wine system wasn't working. They did give him some complementary tastes, though. And there were a couple times when the wine system froze while I was getting a glass, and the workers had to unfreeze it. Not a big deal, but something that could be fixed.

• Visited March 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Waldorf, Md
“Superficial wine program and cumbersome.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

Overpriced and the service and food were mediocre. Lots of work to do here. We had to buy a 30 dollar card to access the cruvinet system. The bottle to go was also over priced. The you man running the place was friendly enough. Just a little overwhelmed.