“Very pleasant surprise!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston

Save Saved
You added TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston to your Saves list
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Weston
Chicago
“Very pleasant surprise!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2014

I almost didn't write this review because I wanted to keep the TownPlace Weston my little secret.

I was in a two bedroom unit and it was absolutely perfect. I wanted to scout out a few places in Miami before I brought my wife and dog down for an extended stay. We will definitely be staying at the TownPlace Suites in Weston.

The room was clean, the staff were friendly, plenty of parking, close to Publix/Walgreens, beautiful safe neighborhood, near the I-75…

I found the service to be fantastic. Lennox and Lucy were very helpful and pleasant to work with. I just called Erica at the front desk to explain some charges and she was pleasant to work with as well. I only wish I remembered more names to mention here.

Thank you for making me feel at home!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for the beautiful review you wrote regarding your stay at the TownePlace Suites Weston, It is our goal to make sure we provide excellent service to all of our guest that we serve. We will be honored to have you and your family stay with us for an extended stay. W look forward to seeing you soon.

Denise Brockington

50 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Summerland key, fl
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Our room was across from the lobby. We were unable to sleep due to the lobby door slamming all night. Then at 5am, people began to arrive at the lobby for breakfast so the door slammed continually. I thought that the room was a bit shabby but comfortable. Unfortunately, the comfort of the room does not really matter when you are kept awake by noise. I will not stay there again.
I did complain to the desk clerk and was told that she was "sorry."

Stayed January 2014
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
We apologize for the noise you experinced at our hotel as well as your inability to sleep.
Thank you for sharing with us the comments regarding your experience. We have discussed the concerns with our staff and we will do everything we can to resolve this issue. It is comments such as this which allows our entire team to continue to strive toward the ultimate of perfection of 100% guest satisfaction.

Thank you for your patience and understanding

Erica Stokes
Assistant General Manager
New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is townplace suite, so don't expect high end long stay, reminded me of BOQ in base, bare born kitchen from 80s, small bath, bed and desk next to each other, tiny room just nigh enough to sleep.
Truthfully I am spoiled after staying in residence inn, so townplace look so sad.
Also the wifi was impossible to connect, I couldn't get any work done at all!
I checked out after couple nights and moved to other area hotel just so I could get some work done.
It's not that cheap and wasn't worth what I paid for.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
TownePlaceWeston, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, February 11, 2014

Erica Stokes
Assistant General Manager
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Our stay was like home away from home. The staff was very warm and helpful. Whatever we needed or was looking for they were willing to assist. The area was very cozy and relaxing and there was no noise to disturb us while we rested through the night. The fully equipped kitchen made things so much better because we did not have to leave the room unless we wanted to. And most of all the room and bathroom was very clean and welcoming. I would make it my business to stay again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Valued guest: Thank you for the beautiful review, We strive to make sure all of our customers are happy and enjoying their stay. We hope that the next time your travel plans bring you to Weston that you would choose us. Thank you again for staying with us
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

So nice! I was greeted by Lucy and shown to my room. I was impressed it was a full kitchen and a lovely, comfy bed. Fast internet, numerous TV choices. Public and restaurants across the street, with a Walgreen's next door unlike any I have ever seen. Upscale cosmetics and small produce area.
This hotel is so immaculate, even the oven looked new!

Room Tip: my room overlooked the unused pool. super private
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Valued guest:

Thank you for the beautiful review, We strive to make sure all of our customers are happy and enjoying their stay. We hope that the next time your travel plans bring you to Weston that you would choose us. Thank you again for staying with us.
Vancouver, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I agree with everyone- the location of this hotel is super!! Walk to Publix or the great shopping and dining area across the street, full of wonderful little bars & restaurants and even a Starbucks.
The hotel was perfect for our needs, and the staff were the friendliest we've dealt with in a long time. They went out of their way to be sure everything was perfect for us. Loved our room... only complaint if any would be the lack of wine glasses in the cupboard :) Thank you to the staff- especially Lucie for making our 2 nights there great. We WILL return!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy,

Thank you so much for the great review that you wrote regarding our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the TownePlace Suites Weston. Our goal is to provide you with the best accommodations and service, the next time your travel plans require you to come to the Weston area, we hope you will consider us.
haarlemmermeer
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

this is the place to stay when going out eating and drinking in this gorgeous little community and what a relief from the crowded hustle and bustle and constructions of Fort Lauderdale. it's just accross street from a publix supermarket and some nice bars and restaurants to spend the evening and walk "home". the hotel is really basic with a tiny pool and 3or4 deck chairs. suites have only queens in the bedroom and worn out sofa-sleepers in the living room. however there is a full kitchen with a large fridge and microwave, all designed for longterm stay. for breakfast there is only coffee, juice, muffins and bananas. It has easy access to freeways and would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the TownePlace Suites Weston. Our goal is to provide you with the best accommodations and service, we have replaced some of the sofa beds in the hotel, the next time your travel plans require you to come to the Weston area, we hope you will consider us.

Been to TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!