You added TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston to your Saves list
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Weston
New York City, New York
“Ogh...”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is townplace suite, so don't expect high end long stay, reminded me of BOQ in base, bare born kitchen from 80s, small bath, bed and desk next to each other, tiny room just nigh enough to sleep.
Truthfully I am spoiled after staying in residence inn, so townplace look so sad.
Also the wifi was impossible to connect, I couldn't get any work done at all!
I checked out after couple nights and moved to other area hotel just so I could get some work done.
It's not that cheap and wasn't worth what I paid for.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
TownePlaceWeston, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, February 11, 2014
We apologize for the noise you experinced at our hotel as well as your inability to sleep.
Thank you for sharing with us the comments regarding your experience. We have discussed the concerns with our staff and we will do everything we can to resolve this issue. It is comments such as this which allows our entire team to continue to strive toward the ultimate of perfection of 100% guest satisfaction

Erica Stokes
Assistant General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Virginia Beach, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

Our stay was like home away from home. The staff was very warm and helpful. Whatever we needed or was looking for they were willing to assist. The area was very cozy and relaxing and there was no noise to disturb us while we rested through the night. The fully equipped kitchen made things so much better because we did not have to leave the room unless we wanted to. And most of all the room and bathroom was very clean and welcoming. I would make it my business to stay again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Valued guest: Thank you for the beautiful review, We strive to make sure all of our customers are happy and enjoying their stay. We hope that the next time your travel plans bring you to Weston that you would choose us. Thank you again for staying with us
Naples, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

So nice! I was greeted by Lucy and shown to my room. I was impressed it was a full kitchen and a lovely, comfy bed. Fast internet, numerous TV choices. Public and restaurants across the street, with a Walgreen's next door unlike any I have ever seen. Upscale cosmetics and small produce area.
This hotel is so immaculate, even the oven looked new!

Room Tip: my room overlooked the unused pool. super private
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Dear Valued guest:

Thank you for the beautiful review, We strive to make sure all of our customers are happy and enjoying their stay. We hope that the next time your travel plans bring you to Weston that you would choose us. Thank you again for staying with us.
Vancouver, WA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I agree with everyone- the location of this hotel is super!! Walk to Publix or the great shopping and dining area across the street, full of wonderful little bars & restaurants and even a Starbucks.
The hotel was perfect for our needs, and the staff were the friendliest we've dealt with in a long time. They went out of their way to be sure everything was perfect for us. Loved our room... only complaint if any would be the lack of wine glasses in the cupboard :) Thank you to the staff- especially Lucie for making our 2 nights there great. We WILL return!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Amy,

Thank you so much for the great review that you wrote regarding our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the TownePlace Suites Weston. Our goal is to provide you with the best accommodations and service, the next time your travel plans require you to come to the Weston area, we hope you will consider us.
haarlemmermeer
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

this is the place to stay when going out eating and drinking in this gorgeous little community and what a relief from the crowded hustle and bustle and constructions of Fort Lauderdale. it's just accross street from a publix supermarket and some nice bars and restaurants to spend the evening and walk "home". the hotel is really basic with a tiny pool and 3or4 deck chairs. suites have only queens in the bedroom and worn out sofa-sleepers in the living room. however there is a full kitchen with a large fridge and microwave, all designed for longterm stay. for breakfast there is only coffee, juice, muffins and bananas. It has easy access to freeways and would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the TownePlace Suites Weston. Our goal is to provide you with the best accommodations and service, we have replaced some of the sofa beds in the hotel, the next time your travel plans require you to come to the Weston area, we hope you will consider us.
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Recently, had the pleasure of staying @ the TownePlace Suites in Weston. I have stayed at others around the country. This one is easily one of my favorite. The environment is beautiful. The place is well kept up and clean which is a HUGE requirement if I'm going to lay my head there. The staff is sooo friendly, helpful and welcoming. Love to see their smiles everywhere. I've stayed there twice. Once for business and another for vacation. I love this location. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Jay,

Thank you so much for the review about your stay and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay during both of your visits to the Weston area. If your travel plans bring you back to this area we trust that you will choose TownePlace Suites, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Needed an over night stay before a cruise, waited til the last minute to book it and this was closest I could find (maybe 7-8 miles). That said, got food poisoning at a local restaurant, sickest I've ever been, had to get better quick to get on the ship the next day-the staff was most helpful in getting me to the closest ER for treatment. The manager even offered to drive me because my wife doesn't do well in strange places (driving)! They gave me towels, a trash pail and even helped me to the car! I thank you! That Saturday morning staff (4-6) was the best ever!
Not over priced for Fort Lauderdale on a Friday night during spring break time.
I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Valued guest, Thank you so much for the wonderful review that you wrote about the TownePlace Suites Weston. We strive on providing the best service possible to all of our guests. We hope that if your travel plans ever bring you back to the Weston area that you will stay with us again.

Been to TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!