“Wonderful time in Weston!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston

Save Saved
You added TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston to your Saves list
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1545 Three Village Road, Weston, FL 33326   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #4 of 7 hotels in Weston
Vancouver, WA
“Wonderful time in Weston!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I agree with everyone- the location of this hotel is super!! Walk to Publix or the great shopping and dining area across the street, full of wonderful little bars & restaurants and even a Starbucks.
The hotel was perfect for our needs, and the staff were the friendliest we've dealt with in a long time. They went out of their way to be sure everything was perfect for us. Loved our room... only complaint if any would be the lack of wine glasses in the cupboard :) Thank you to the staff- especially Lucie for making our 2 nights there great. We WILL return!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Amy,

Thank you so much for the great review that you wrote regarding our hotel. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the TownePlace Suites Weston. Our goal is to provide you with the best accommodations and service, the next time your travel plans require you to come to the Weston area, we hope you will consider us.

51 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
haarlemmermeer
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

this is the place to stay when going out eating and drinking in this gorgeous little community and what a relief from the crowded hustle and bustle and constructions of Fort Lauderdale. it's just accross street from a publix supermarket and some nice bars and restaurants to spend the evening and walk "home". the hotel is really basic with a tiny pool and 3or4 deck chairs. suites have only queens in the bedroom and worn out sofa-sleepers in the living room. however there is a full kitchen with a large fridge and microwave, all designed for longterm stay. for breakfast there is only coffee, juice, muffins and bananas. It has easy access to freeways and would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you enjoyed your stay at the TownePlace Suites Weston. Our goal is to provide you with the best accommodations and service, we have replaced some of the sofa beds in the hotel, the next time your travel plans require you to come to the Weston area, we hope you will consider us.
West Palm Beach, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013

Recently, had the pleasure of staying @ the TownePlace Suites in Weston. I have stayed at others around the country. This one is easily one of my favorite. The environment is beautiful. The place is well kept up and clean which is a HUGE requirement if I'm going to lay my head there. The staff is sooo friendly, helpful and welcoming. Love to see their smiles everywhere. I've stayed there twice. Once for business and another for vacation. I love this location. Would definitely recommend it to a friend.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Dear Jay,

Thank you so much for the review about your stay and we are pleased that you enjoyed your stay during both of your visits to the Weston area. If your travel plans bring you back to this area we trust that you will choose TownePlace Suites, we look forward to seeing you in the near future.
Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Needed an over night stay before a cruise, waited til the last minute to book it and this was closest I could find (maybe 7-8 miles). That said, got food poisoning at a local restaurant, sickest I've ever been, had to get better quick to get on the ship the next day-the staff was most helpful in getting me to the closest ER for treatment. The manager even offered to drive me because my wife doesn't do well in strange places (driving)! They gave me towels, a trash pail and even helped me to the car! I thank you! That Saturday morning staff (4-6) was the best ever!
Not over priced for Fort Lauderdale on a Friday night during spring break time.
I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
TownePlaceWeston, General Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Valued guest, Thank you so much for the wonderful review that you wrote about the TownePlace Suites Weston. We strive on providing the best service possible to all of our guests. We hope that if your travel plans ever bring you back to the Weston area that you will stay with us again.
Scranton to San Francisco
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

Stayed almost a week for business and definitely enjoyed the area. Great food, grocery store and Walgreens within walking distance but expected a little more breakfast. The breakfast area didn't have seating, just an island with dry cereal, yogurt and bananas. Very small pool and gym but not bad. I just think it was slightly overpriced for the value since the rooms were a bit "worn".

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear valued guest,

We thank you for choosing TownePlace Suites Weston and we appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property, we are addressing some of the concerns that you had, we have a relationship with one of the area gyms that you are welcome to use free of charge while staying at the hotel. We are also working on breakfast room, where our guest will have more space to enjoy breakfast with their families. I hope that the next time you are in the Weston area that you will choose the TownePlace Suites Weston.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2013

We traveled to Miami for a concert in Miami Gardens. We wanted something near the venue but the pricing was crazy. This hotel was about 7.5 miles from Sunlife Stadium in a very nice area (Weston) Centrally located to Sawgrass Mills and the airport. It also has a full kitchen which is really great. Yes...I would stay here again.

No room service and no restaurant. They do have a version of a continental breakfast, cold cereal, coffee, apple or orange juice and coffee.

Room Tip: The area is quite so you should not have noise problems in any of their rooms.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
TownePlaceWeston, Front Office Manager at TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Thank you for the review that you wrote about the hotel, we are glad that you enjoyed your stay and trust that the next time the your travel plans bring you to the Weston area that you would stay with us again.
Atlanta, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I paid $179/night for 4 nights in early January 2013. We were in town for the BCS championship game, and wanted to be relatively close to Sun Life stadium.
The hotel is nestled in a quiet residential neighborhood in the squeaky-clean community of Weston, on the edge of the Everglades. Want to exercise? Bike & walking paths are outside the door. Can't live without Starbucks? Walk across the street to the Weston Town Center...Need to stock up the fridge or feeling under the weather? Publix and CVS are next door. Want to take an airboat ride in the Everglades? 10 minutes away is Everglades Holiday Park, home of the Gator Boys. In short, if you don't need to be on the beach, this is a great location...it's a 5 minute drive to I-75 and from there you can get to Ft Lauderdale or Miami very easily.
The hotel reception area is small and doubles as a buffet area at breakfast. A big plus is the big map they have mounted on the wall of Weston and the immediate area. The interactions I had with the staff were very positive.
The word "suite" is a misnomer. I would rename it a "studio", because that's what it was.
The furniture (bed, sofabed, desk and "easy" chair) was too big to fit in the space alloted. We couldn't open the sofabed without moving the chair. The sofabed is uncomfortable; I'd recommend getting rid of them and just offering rollaway beds.
I was disappointed with the quality of the room's cleanliness. It was clear that whoever inspects the housekeeper's work doesn't hold them accountable. There were hairs on the bathroom floor, and the sink surfaces were dull (not shiny like I see at other Marriott properties). Also, the room had a faint musty odor. My recommendation to the hotel management is to use better-quality cleaning products, to buy some Febreze, and to get housekeeping to use some elbow grease, and to hold them accountable for things like hair-free floors. (at my house I either get on my knees and hand-wipe the floor or use a dust-buster to vacuum it up)
I stay at Marriott properties for business almost exclusively all over the Southeast; for $179/night, I expected a lot more value for my money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you for the review that you wrote about the TownePlace Suites in Weston, we strive on making sure that your stay is enjoyable and that you leave with a wonderful impression about the hotel, you mentioned that your sofa bed was not comfortable, we have replaced some of the sofa beds, we have also hired new housekeepers and inspectors, and retrained some of the staff, next time your travel plans bring you back to the Weston area please come back and visit us and we will make sure your stay is more enjoyable.

Been to TownePlace Suites by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!