“not up to Marriott standards” 3 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Mobile Check-In
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Weston
Williston, North Dakota
“not up to Marriott standards”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

The location was ideal for our stay while I had some medical treatment at Cleveland Clinic but honestly, not the Marriott that I have come to expect. The rooms were clean but A/C noisy and they couldn't fix it. The walk from the car to the hotel lobby was far (only because of my surgery) but if it were raining, there was no cover to get in or out of the car. Food as in all Marriott hotel was very good.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jerrywhnl
Christopher P, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear JWMDE,

Thank you for your review about your recent experience here at the Residence Inn Weston. It appears that we came up short in a couple of areas. We do apologize for the A/C issue you encountered and wish we could have been able to rectify that for you in a timely manner. In regards to the distance of parking space to guest room I wish we could have had the opportunity to address that by being able to switch your room to cut down the distance a bit. We would welcome the opportunity to have you join us again in the future to correct the issues that you experienced during your recent stay.

The Residence Inn Team

Barenton Normandy France
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The hotel provides spacious live-in rooms which are a welcome relief from the humid temperature of the atmosphere outside. The staff are all most courteous and friendly providing virtually anything one might ask for hence with this atmosphere and comfort the hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Doug902
Dear Doug902,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your recent experiences at Residence Inn Weston. It was our pleasure to have you here with us and we hope you can join us again in the future.

The Team at Residence Inn Weston
Weston, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Let me tell you about our wonderful experience at The Residence Inn in Weston, Florida ---

We sold our home very quickly and needed a place to live right away. I am in the process of relocating to Michigan, just having gotten married in late June. From the start, I met with Maria Rodriguez, the sales manager, who was personable and friendly. Maria and I negotiated a good rate for my long term stay and I made the commitment to accept it. That was a great decision! I moved my Mom and me into the hotel, and we've been here for 3 months. The staff has been extremely helpful, always with a smile and a kind word to say. They wish us a great day when leaving in the morning and welcome us back in the evening with snacks and warm chocolate chip cookies. Whenever we need a repair or have a request, they are prompt and friendly in their response time. The best staff ever! I'm moving to Michigan soon and will be leaving in a couple of weeks, but I wanted to say a huge "Thank You" to the ladies and gentlemen of The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston for their wonderful, amazing, genuine care. Thank you Mr. Chris Powers, General Manager, Maria Rodriguez, Rashel Davy, Assistant General Manager, Jean, Jameela, Jackie, Joey, Cristian, Luis, Himo, Andres, Jonathan, Pilar, Roxanne, Ashmine, Dorsy, Patrick, Johnny, Gisela, Reynilda, Adrian and Laura! I truly hope that I didn't miss anyone, and if I did, I am so sorry, because each one of them are truly special people. A million thanks to each and every one of you for making our long stay feel like "home"!!!

PS - during my stay living my life here, my Wedding Day arrived and the entire staff was there waiting for me to come down the elevator to wish me well as I got into the limo to go to St. Bonaventure Church ... a very thoughtful, sweet staff indeed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Joanne G
Dear Joanne G.,

Thanks very much for your wonderful review. We take great pride in providing a memorable experience for all of our guests. We understand that people have many options when it comes to choosing a hotel and we want to reward there choice of Residence Inn by making every stay the best it can possibly be.

The entire staff appreciates your kind words and we hope to see you again in the future.

Chris
Tampa, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed there for only night and found a lot of good yet a lot of negative things. Here the positives: close to the Hard Rock, friendly staff, close to a fitness center, comfy bedroom, a/c worked, and of course my favorite waffles. The negatives were: breakfast items like eggs and sausage were cold, Jacuzzi looked nasty, only three cardio machines in the hotel, room needs to be remodeled because the bathtub had yellow spots. Would i come back here? Only if its necessary.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
3 Thank Edward W
Rashel D, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
We thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Weston. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property and we are addressing some of the concerns that you had. We have added a second person to help with breakfast during peak hours so our breakfast items are replenished in a timely manner. The Jacuzzi is currently undergoing repairs and all our bathtubs will be refinished by the end of next month. We recently upgraded our beds to King Beds and hope if you are ever in the Weston area again, you will consider the Residence Inn Weston.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We where checked in and checked out very smoothly. The place is situated in a very relaxing and calm area with very easy parking access. The room was your typical residence inn room type with a full kitchen, and nice big room. Breakfast is included in your stay and is buffet style. All staff where very nice here making their service top-notch from my entire stay in Florida. They lack a proper gym in this hotel but here`s the great part - they know they do - they give you access to a local gym down the road which I went to workout in - not only was I impressed by the Marriot service in giving that access but the gym itself was better than any Goodlife fitness I`ve been to in Toronto. I recommend staying at this hotel if your in Fort Lauderdale area!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Shahid B
Thank you so much for the wonderful review that you wrote about the Residence Inn Weston. Here at the Residence Inn Weston, we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible to all our guests. Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to welcome you back if you are ever in the Fort Lauderdale area again.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We needed two nights somewhere around Miami and this gave us the best value!
We arrived a little late, very welcoming receptionist and they kept the complimentary beer flowing.
Layout of the hotel is challenging, the room was standard Residence Inn, clean and in good condition. Only negative was the lack of windows, the bare minimum. Breakfast good. Easy to access and find just off the interstate.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
We thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Weston. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property. We hope to see you in the future if you are ever in the Fort Lauderdale area again.
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The staff was friendly and my room was pleasant. Free food and beverages Mon-Wed is great too. The friendliness of the staff was what surely made this an excellent stay.The fitness room could use a little work but their is full access to a nearby athletic club included with a stay here.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the lake for a great view