“Worth the extra dollars” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #3 of 7 hotels in Weston
Barenton Normandy France
“Worth the extra dollars”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

The hotel provides spacious live-in rooms which are a welcome relief from the humid temperature of the atmosphere outside. The staff are all most courteous and friendly providing virtually anything one might ask for hence with this atmosphere and comfort the hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Christopher P, General Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, October 9, 2013
Dear Doug902,

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your recent experiences at Residence Inn Weston. It was our pleasure to have you here with us and we hope you can join us again in the future.

Regards,
The Team at Residence Inn Weston

65 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Weston, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

Let me tell you about our wonderful experience at The Residence Inn in Weston, Florida ---

We sold our home very quickly and needed a place to live right away. I am in the process of relocating to Michigan, just having gotten married in late June. From the start, I met with Maria Rodriguez, the sales manager, who was personable and friendly. Maria and I negotiated a good rate for my long term stay and I made the commitment to accept it. That was a great decision! I moved my Mom and me into the hotel, and we've been here for 3 months. The staff has been extremely helpful, always with a smile and a kind word to say. They wish us a great day when leaving in the morning and welcome us back in the evening with snacks and warm chocolate chip cookies. Whenever we need a repair or have a request, they are prompt and friendly in their response time. The best staff ever! I'm moving to Michigan soon and will be leaving in a couple of weeks, but I wanted to say a huge "Thank You" to the ladies and gentlemen of The Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston for their wonderful, amazing, genuine care. Thank you Mr. Chris Powers, General Manager, Maria Rodriguez, Rashel Davy, Assistant General Manager, Jean, Jameela, Jackie, Joey, Cristian, Luis, Himo, Andres, Jonathan, Pilar, Roxanne, Ashmine, Dorsy, Patrick, Johnny, Gisela, Reynilda, Adrian and Laura! I truly hope that I didn't miss anyone, and if I did, I am so sorry, because each one of them are truly special people. A million thanks to each and every one of you for making our long stay feel like "home"!!!

PS - during my stay living my life here, my Wedding Day arrived and the entire staff was there waiting for me to come down the elevator to wish me well as I got into the limo to go to St. Bonaventure Church ... a very thoughtful, sweet staff indeed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Dear Joanne G.,

Thanks very much for your wonderful review. We take great pride in providing a memorable experience for all of our guests. We understand that people have many options when it comes to choosing a hotel and we want to reward there choice of Residence Inn by making every stay the best it can possibly be.

The entire staff appreciates your kind words and we hope to see you again in the future.

Regards,
Chris
Tampa, Florida, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

I stayed there for only night and found a lot of good yet a lot of negative things. Here the positives: close to the Hard Rock, friendly staff, close to a fitness center, comfy bedroom, a/c worked, and of course my favorite waffles. The negatives were: breakfast items like eggs and sausage were cold, Jacuzzi looked nasty, only three cardio machines in the hotel, room needs to be remodeled because the bathtub had yellow spots. Would i come back here? Only if its necessary.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Rashel D, Manager at Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
We thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Weston. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property and we are addressing some of the concerns that you had. We have added a second person to help with breakfast during peak hours so our breakfast items are replenished in a timely manner. The Jacuzzi is currently undergoing repairs and all our bathtubs will be refinished by the end of next month. We recently upgraded our beds to King Beds and hope if you are ever in the Weston area again, you will consider the Residence Inn Weston.
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

We where checked in and checked out very smoothly. The place is situated in a very relaxing and calm area with very easy parking access. The room was your typical residence inn room type with a full kitchen, and nice big room. Breakfast is included in your stay and is buffet style. All staff where very nice here making their service top-notch from my entire stay in Florida. They lack a proper gym in this hotel but here`s the great part - they know they do - they give you access to a local gym down the road which I went to workout in - not only was I impressed by the Marriot service in giving that access but the gym itself was better than any Goodlife fitness I`ve been to in Toronto. I recommend staying at this hotel if your in Fort Lauderdale area!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for the wonderful review that you wrote about the Residence Inn Weston. Here at the Residence Inn Weston, we pride ourselves on providing the best service possible to all our guests. Thanks again for choosing us and we hope to welcome you back if you are ever in the Fort Lauderdale area again.
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

We needed two nights somewhere around Miami and this gave us the best value!
We arrived a little late, very welcoming receptionist and they kept the complimentary beer flowing.
Layout of the hotel is challenging, the room was standard Residence Inn, clean and in good condition. Only negative was the lack of windows, the bare minimum. Breakfast good. Easy to access and find just off the interstate.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
We thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Weston. We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property. We hope to see you in the future if you are ever in the Fort Lauderdale area again.
Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

The staff was friendly and my room was pleasant. Free food and beverages Mon-Wed is great too. The friendliness of the staff was what surely made this an excellent stay.The fitness room could use a little work but their is full access to a nearby athletic club included with a stay here.

Room Tip: Request a room facing the lake for a great view
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
We thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Weston. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property. We have addressed the issue you had with our fitness center by upgrading all our exercise equipment, even though, as you noted all our guests gets complimentary membership to the Midtown Athletic Club. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope to see you in the future if you are ever in the Fort Lauderdale area again.
Christchurch, New Zealand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I understand there are rules in this area about sign height - but wow, I was lucky to find it, and it was daytime! There are no signs from the main road. I just had faith in my GPS (for a change) and turned when it said I had just passed the hotel, then found the entrance. It is pretty hard to see from the road...

Once we arrived though, the staff was super friendly. The rooms were just as expected for Residence Inn - though when I opened the sofa to make it into a bed, I did find a bowl of chips under it (might want the staff to check under the sofa or even in it occassionally). Luckily I didn't see any bugs though!

Breakfast was very crowded and the one staff member had trouble keeping up with bringing food out. The food choices were the standard Marriott choices - good breakfast (though no fresh fruit which they usually have).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
We thank you for choosing the Residence Inn Weston and appreciate you taking the time to write a review about our property. We are addressing some of the concerns that you had during your recent stay. We are in the process of making some landscape changes that will make our location more visible from the main road. We have added a second person to help with breakfast during peak hours so our breakfast items are replenished in a timelier manner and we also provide fresh-cut fruit daily. We have improved the details of our guestroom inspections including our sofa beds, post housekeeping cleaning. Thanks again for staying with us and we hope if you are ever in the Fort Lauderdale area again, you will consider the Residence Inn Weston.

Been to Residence Inn Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!