“Easy Location To Interstate” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Great Florida Savings!
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Weston
Simpsonville, South Carolina
“Easy Location To Interstate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

This hotel is your standard Courtyard Marriott. I would like to see the restaurant area open all day and not set hours. This is easy access to interstate and lots of shops and restaurants are close by but not in walking distance.Rooms are clean and large and I like that the room temperature is controlled by thermostat.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear Ohiogirl83,

I am pleased to hear that our convenient location and maintained property met your expectations. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and we truly appreciate you sharing your feedback with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Doris

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Caracas, Venezuela
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Clean, quiet, excellent customer service specially Ada, Ryan and Jolanta. Mattress very very comfortable. I wanted to sleep the whole morning there! This hotel is about 40 minutes from the beaches of Fort Lauderdale and about 15 minutes from Sawgrass Mill Mall. No security box in the room but there are this service at the front desk. It has free parking.

Room Tip: I believe all rooms are quiet.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, July 5, 2014
Dear Irene P.

I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and that the facilities and service experience were what you expected and deserve. I will let Ada, Ryan and Jolanta know about your wonderful comments in this review.
The location of the hotel really allows you to access the beaches and the mall easily. It is really nice to see you got the chance to do so! We appreciate your time in sharing with us your experience.

Kindest regards,

Doris D.
Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

overall it was a clean and decent hotel. I would stay there again, but the ice-maker on our floor wasn't working and the jacuzzi was luke-warm and way, way, way over-chlorinated. I couldn't stay in the jacuzzi because the chlorine was burning my eyes even when i was just sitting on the side with my feet in the water.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Doris D, Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear Michael L,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience during your stay. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced, that is not typical and I reassure you that I have immediately addressed the issues with my team to ensure they were corrected.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back when your travels bring you back to Weston. On behalf of the entire staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Weston, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Miami, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

Stayed here again for a quick overnight and it was nice :) . This time that I stayed, the lobby has gotten fully redone which looks pretty nice!
Now the rooms... You can tell they were done a few years back but they didn't update everything!! The signage is still old and has the old Courtyard style. The lamps and lighting are older, the closet doors are the older style and the bathroom is still kind of dated.

Beds were fantastic and room was very cozy!!! Also Ada at the front desk was fantastic :-) , she was also there when I went in 2009.

Great Hotel and I would gladly stay again!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, June 14, 2014
Dear JM11Traveler,

On behalf of the entire staff of the Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, I would like to thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us. Our renovated lobby and new Bistro has been well accepted by our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed it as well. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve our hotel. We can't wait to see you the next time you come to town!

Suwanee, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2014 via mobile

Was here on business for a couple days, and my first time to the area. Beautiful property, great location, very good service. Rooms were well-kept, as were the public areas. Would definitely stay out again.

Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Dear JJHenley,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments about your recent stay with us. We are always very pleased when a guest takes the time to share a wonderful experience at our property. Our renovated lobby, patio and new Bistro have been well accepted by our guests and I am delighted that you enjoyed it as well. I was also happy to read that you found your room and accommodations to be very clean.

Lakeland, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2014

Stayed here for one night before our cruise and we were very pleased with accommodations. The hotel was clean and very quite. Very nice pool area and lobby. We had Breakfast at the hotel and found it to be a little below average.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, May 8, 2014
We appreciate you taking the time to share feedback regarding your stay at the Courtyard Fort Lauderdale Weston. I am happy that you had a great stay and that you were pleased with accommodations. Everything we do is aimed at providing you with an excellent hotel experience and your feedback is extremely valuable. We truly appreciate you sharing your thoughts with us so that we may continue to improve our hotel.

We look forward to having the opportunity to welcome you back when your travels bring you back to Weston. On behalf of the entire staff, I would like to thank you for choosing to stay with us.

Leesburg, Virginia, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I've stayed at Marriott properties near and far and this one is adequate. Pricey too. This is my second stay here, as my mother is having surgery at the Cleveland Clinic, I was given a hefty discount, when I asked if there was one, which makes the stay worthwhile. It appears clean. The location is good and it is quiet and I feel safe here.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
Doris D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston, responded to this review, April 19, 2014
Dear Wendi P.

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us as we strive for 100% guest satisfaction. I am pleased that you took advantage of our Cleveland Clinic Rate. Don't forget we are also always happy to shuttle you back and forth to your appointments in our complimentary shuttle. It means a great deal to me that you enjoyed your stay in our quiet and safe location. We hope to see you again the next time you come to town!

Doris Diaz

Been to Courtyard by Marriott Fort Lauderdale Weston? Share your experiences!