We just stayed at this place and after attending 1 timeshare presentation in Orlando we now had to do another one. The first in Orlando was nice. The sales person understood that we didn't want to buy timeshare. This was not the case in vacation village. We was held hostage in every sense of the word. We couldn't get the voucher for our second night before we attended this. It was supposed to be 2 ours but we was closer to 4 when we was done. It was essentially a pyramid scam. This was revealed near the end of the sales pitch. If someone you've given a voucher buys a unit you'll get money. I can't see this any other way than a pyramid scam. The manager had no respect for our declines to her offers and kept making new ones, even though I said we didn't want it for free. I can't encourage people enough to stay away from here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The well-appointed Vacation Village at Bonaventure features spacious one-and two-bedroom suites that are equipped with luxurious living and dining areas and are fully furnished for maximum comfort. Relax at one of the resort's pools and watch the palm trees sway in the tropical breezes. Nestled within the famous South Florida Spa, Tennis and Golf Community of Weston, this resort offers maximum privacy for guests but is within minutes of Fort Lauderdale's famed beaches and attractions. Sumptuous dining, world class shopping and excursions to the Everglades are located nearby for your enjoyment. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and Booking.com so you can book your Vacation Village at Bonaventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Hotel Weston
- Vacation Village Bonaventure
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Weston
- Vacation Village Weston