Vacation Village at Bonaventure is a great place to stay. It's secluded from the hustle and bustle of Ft. Lauderdale, but still not to far from the beaches. I especially enjoyed the daily activities that were held. We were able to participate in water volleyball, powerwalking, water aerobics, poolside bingo, name that tune (we won a prize), and karaoke to name a few. The pool at the Weston building (check-in) is a large size pool. The employees were very friendly and we were able to meet many different types of vacationers. One couple had visited Vacation Villages over ten times. This was just our first vist there, but we would visit again. The resort facilities were easily accessible such as the laundry room and trash chutes. The check-in and check out process was easy. The beverages by the pool was a nice compliment. The jacuzzi in the room was very relaxing as well as our entire stay. Lastly, thank you to the housekeeping department for helping us clean up the big mess we made in the room when we dropped a glass bottle. Overall we had a great experience.
- Also Known As:
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Hotel
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Hotel Weston
- Vacation Village Bonaventure
- Vacation Village At Bonaventure Weston
- Vacation Village
- Vacation Village Weston
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Vacation Village at Bonaventure reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.