“Go to Burger King instead!!” 1 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American
Weston, Florida
“Go to Burger King instead!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2011

I live in Weston and this was my third trip to Stop Burgers since I moved here 2 years ago. It has seriously deteriorated. The burgers were tasteless, the buns small and swimming in grease. Prices are outrageous too. For $28 we had one 1/2 pound burger and one 3/4 pounder, both with curly fries and two soft drinks. Could have gone to the local Burger King instead and ordered Double Wopper with Cheese combos for 1/3 the price and faaaaaaaar superior quality!! If you still want to spend $$ on burgers then go to Fuddruckers instead, or the Tub, or 5 Guys, but Stop Burger is a disaster! I am done with Stop Burger.

• Visited September 2011
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

Weston, FL
“It used to be a great burger, not anymore.”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 24, 2011

We used to be big fans of Stop Burger but on our most recent visit, the place has really gone down hill. The burger tasted terrible, there we flies all over the restaurant and it took us two days to recover from the greasy food. We will never go there again after that experience. It's too bad because there aren't any good restaurants in Weston.

• Visited June 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
weston f
“should have called it WOW Burger!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

All i can say is WOW! The best burger i have ever had! They even asked how i wanted it cooked. BTW....try the onion rings! simply WOW!

• Visited March 2011
Sunrise, Florida
“I STOP for STOP BURGERS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2011

I use to go to Le TUB for burgers almost every other day until I found a hidden JEM in the Weston Town Center.If you love burgers shakes and things like this, you have to go to STOP BURGERS. Throw back candy, HUGE Juicy burgers and great service.

• Visited March 2011
Weston, Florida
“Best Burger in the COUNTY”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2010

WOW. This is the only burger place I have ever been in my life that you can actually design your own burger and eat it too. All fresh ingrediants. 100% Black Angus Top Siroloin Beef. Over 20 toppings and real kaiser rolls. The best burger is built right in Weston Town Center all for under $10. Becareful it can be addicting especialy the dark chocolate covered frozen bananas they offer as dessert.