When I found out I was headed to West Palm for work, I immediately called a friend who lives there and said "find me somewhere cute--not a bland hotel." Boy, did she deliver.
I stayed in the Sundance South Suite, and I joked that I wanted to move in. A gorgeous little apartment with a wonderful sitting room that was perfect for reading a book or watching TV, or just catching up with my friend and her husband. If you don't bring a book, no worries--there were tons of books and magazines to choose from. The kitchen area was nice and large, with a nice set up of tea, coffee, soda and snacks for my time there. The bed was comfy and the bathroom was cozy. If I moved to Palm Beach, I would want to live there.
The grounds were lovely--a little collection of buildings with lush landscaping and inviting pool areas (2--one saltwater and one chlorine).
The staff were so nice. Kirk and Cheryl (the owners) are a very sweet couple who treat you like visiting family. And Johanna (I may be misspelling her name) at the front desk was warm and welcoming and made sure I was taken care of. When she saw that I would miss breakfast one day due to my work schedule, she made sure my refrigerator was stocked with fresh yogurt and berries, orange juice, and there were two Zone bars, an apple and banana there for me. The day I had breakfast--wow and yum. All delicious and wonderful! My veggie omelet was the best I've ever had, and the guava pastry was a nice sweet treat.
A side note--this was a business trip, and since I wasn't around enough to enjoy all of the amenities, I would probably recommend the Sundance North Suite or one of the main house suites as a more practical and economical choice. But if you are there and will have free time, the Sundance South is wonderful!!
- Also Known As:
- Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages, And Suites
- Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages, Hotel West Palm Beach
- Casa Grandview Historic Luxury Inn, Cottages, Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Casa Grandview, award winning 4-Diamond Historic Inn, Cottages & Suites combines an historic past with modern day luxuries, featuring “well-appointed” luxury accommodations, located in the trendy Grandview Heights Historic District, anchored between two major entertainment centers – Clematis and CityPlace Districts, in Downtown West Palm Beach.Casa Grandview’s Boutique Collection offers 3 unique accommodation choices - The Historic Bed & Breakfast Inn, and more spacious private 1-2 bedroom eclectic cottages and Art Deco Cabana Suites, fully equipped for extended stays. All accommodations have full access to all resort amenities, accommodating the budget-minded to the most discriminating traveler.Relax and experience Old Florida at its best, with this small and intimate family-owned boutique style hotel, offering a relaxed-laid back casual atmosphere, reminiscent of the small hotels of years gone by, without sacrificing the modern amenities you have come to expect today. This off-the-beaten-path resort is cherished by travelers worldwide, who value an authentic Florida vacation experience and gracious hospitality. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Venere, Agoda and Fareportal so you can book your Casa Grandview West Palm Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.