“The most perfect and romantic bed and breakfast!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Casa Grandview West Palm Beach

Save Saved
You added Casa Grandview West Palm Beach to your Saves list
Casa Grandview West Palm Beach
3.5 of 5 Bed and Breakfast   |   1410 Georgia Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33401   |
Orlando, Florida, United States
“The most perfect and romantic bed and breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2012

Casa Grandview was simply amazing! From the moment we arrived we were greeted with such warmth and hospitality. We got a nice little tour of the property and were then shown to room. The decoration and mix of the old and new makes this place very romantic and cozy. My fiancee and I spent a weekend here celebrating our engagement and could not have picked a more perfect place. The rooms were very clean and the beds were incredibly comfortable. You have an array of treats and snacks always available to you in your room and in the library. Breakfast is an experience. It's a 3 course breakfast with a delicious pastry to start, followed by some fresh fruit with yogurt and granola and last an egg and toast dish any way you want. I can't say this enough, it was a blissful weekend thanks to Casa Grandview, perfect place to celebrate a special time in our lives. 10 thumbs up!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

197 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

Wow. A must see, a must stay, a must experience. There is no other b&b like this. What an amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, charming, elegant, & comfortable b&b. The owners have done such an exquisite job with the properties surrounding it as well. My husband and I celebrated our 5year anniversary at Casa Grandview with no regrets & full expectations to make it our yearly hide away. There is so much to do in the neighborhood within minutes which allows the stay to be worthwhile. The owners & staff were beyond helpful & respectful. I would recommend any and everyone to get away at this b&b. What a beautiful experience.

Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

This place was wonderful , the property is bueatiful clean and peaceful . We stayed in a spacious and lovely cottage, after I checked in I never went to the office again .Everything i could possibly need was their in the room for me, it truly was a "home away from home" .I wanted to mention their customer service , but what you recive from the moment you arrive, is far more than that , this comes from the heart- good people who want you to feel welcomed , comfortable and are their to help you !!!!!

Room Tip: Try the seaside or seagrass , I think that was the name or just call it the pink cottage .The pool i...
Pembroke Pines, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

Rounding the corner of Georgia Ave, you are immediately transported to another place and suspension of time. You are greeted by the owners, a charming couple whose love of their B&B is evident in every beautiful detail of your stay, or by a friendly staff member who is eager to guide you into your cottage. No detail is overlooked. When you step foot into your bungalow, you will feel like you have come home. It is all at once romantic, enchanting and comfortable. The landscape is lush and tropical; the vibe of the property is soothing and restful. Anything you need or want is at the pleasure of the staff. I never wanted to leave, and I cannot wait to return. I am already planning my next trip "home".

Hollywood, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

My wife and I got tickets to see Journey & Pat Benatar in concert up in West Palm Beach and we wanted to avoid the long drive home, so we found this little oasis online, and wow were we ever impressed! The staff was friendly and engaging from the moment we arrived, and the owners charmed us with stories about the property, their experiences as B&B owners, etc. The property is adorable and the attention to detail (both inside and out) is incredible. Each room/suite has a different decor and you need to ask for the tour when you get there. As for the breakfast, all I can say is decadent -- the chocolate croissants, bananas foster and french toast were my wife's favorites, while I went for the goat cheese with tomato and basil omelette -- outrageous! Too bad we only stayed the one night, but we enjoyed it while it lasted and can't wait to go back...highly recommended for long or short trips, and for the price it's still better than staying in a hotel.

Boynton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

The facilities are comfortable, eloquently decorated in a modern sheik beachy kind of way... You have to see it! The facilities are great also!!! They have great pools; they are fully equipped with all of your necessities and way more... The staffs are super friendly and hospitable... Really, it is the peaceful relaxing vacation you are looking for...

And right around the corner you can dance the night away in downtown WPB.. City Place is a great place for shopping and dining as well.. They frequently have live bands that play on an outside stage... I'm a local...

It is really a peaceful and relaxing experience with great people... I can't say enough great things about this place

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Port Saint Lucie, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

My best friend and I stayed at this hotel and we were taken aback by it's perfection. As you drive in you feel as if you are in Key West with it's lush tropical landscapes and appearance. We were greeted by Yajaira a very nice and informative person that gave us a tour of the hotel and the different pool areas. We also got to meet Cheryl the owner and although she was a bit tied up in the kitchen she made sure we were being taken care of. Everything was peaceful and inviting.. Once we entered the suite we were amazed at how clean and beautifully decorated the rooms were. We observed everything from the decorative furniture to the books in all the rooms. Everything you could possibly need was in that suite. My friend and I had a really wonderful time watching tv and relaxing in our room. The outside pool was gorgeous with an amazing spa and waterfall. It felt like the Garden of Eden swimming peacefully and taking as many photos as possible. The only downside to our stay was that there was a kitchen but no stove however Yajaira provided us with many menus for takeout where the food was incredibly delicious. We were sad to depart such a grandious retreat and wish our stay could have been extended. I would definitely return and recommend to others. Thank you Cheryl, Yajaira and Kirk for opening up your home to us.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to Casa Grandview West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!