“Great stay for business traveler” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
FREE Wi-Fi
Ranked #14 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Washington, DC
“Great stay for business traveler”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

I spent about one week at the Marriott West Palm Beach Marriott and was very pleased with the service. They were extremely accommodating to a very large group (20+ people) and provided the space needed to conduct our business. If I ever need to travel to West Palm Beach again for work, I will not hesitate to stay there.

Please DM if you have any specific comments or questions.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Dear Easygoing99,

Thank you for your kind words about your recent stay. I am very pleased to hear our staff was accommodating to you and your group. We hope you look us up the next time your plans (or your group) bring you to the West Palm Beach area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2014

I picked this hotel from a list when I was stranded in West Palm Beach due to the recent airport weather delays. It was also just after my father's funeral so was feeling vulnerable. The staff at this hotel were the nicest most caring group I have ever seen in a hotel. Everyone made me feel so welcome and went out of their way to help. The lobby had a very pleasant scent and they gave me a wonderful room with a view of a lake. The bistro food was delicious. It was also extremely convenient for a trip to City Place. They have free shuttles there as well as to the airport. I most strongly recommend the hotel!

Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, January 12, 2014
Dear David U,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write such a great review about our property. I am pleased to hear that our staff took great care of you. I am also happy you enjoyed the food in our restaurant, the herbs and vegetables came from our very own garden. I hope you look us up the next time your travel plans brings you to West Palm Beach.
Canton, Georgia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2014

I wanted to thank all the staff for their courteous service on my recent visit.
Away from friends and family on the holidays your staff made me feel very welcome and made my work much easier being in a friendly place. On my way back from the keys I drove another hour and a half to return to this location for the night. Thank you!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, January 10, 2014
Dear Warren R,

Thank you for the great review about your recent stay. I am happy to hear you enjoyed our property and also very pleased to know our staff made you feel welcomed. We hope you look us up the next time your travel plans take you to West Palm Beach.
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed here in two rooms for just under a week. We made it serve our purposes. The kids' room accommodated a cot so three could sleep in their own beds and we could get adjoining rooms.The beds are pretty comfortable. The weather wasn't great so we didn't have to use the pool which isn't that inviting (you hear and see the highway next to it).

Coming into the hotel for the first time is a sad experience. You access the hotel (backside) from the busy street (Okeechobee). It's ugly and the lobby isn't much better. If the sun or moon is out, the common area outside is passable, but still looked a lot like a 1970's style motel.

The rooms are a surprise in that they are freshly decorated. Nice mix of textures…carpeting, glass and flooring. We had a view of the parking lot and highway (not sure you can get anything else). The cleaning is done daily but is poor. Don't think the vacuum works there and the bathrooms just get a quick wipe. Best to wear shoes in the room.

The pros…
Well priced hotel
Fresh decor in the rooms
Very nice front desk staff
The cons…
Situated next to a highway
Cleanliness of rooms
Underwhelming lobby

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Dear S_Simon5,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to voice your concerns. I want to take this opportunity to apologize for our service failures as this is not Marriott standards. It is also disheartening to hear that the Hotel(lobby and pool) was not up to your satisfaction. We will use this information as a tool to improve on our product and service. We hope this experience will not deter you from staying with us or any other Marriott in the future. We look forward to see you in the near future.
Centerville, Ohio
1,523 reviews 1,523 reviews
3,032 helpful votes 3,032 helpful votes
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2014

For over a decade, we have elected to lengthen our Palm Beach Ocean Pointe holiday by flying in a day early, and we drive about ten minutes to the West Palm Beach Marriott.

This is an easy daytime or night-time drive. Parking is steps from the lobby. Our Marriott Platinum Elite status adds points to our account just by walking over the threshold. We are always upgraded to concierge level rooms with complimentary concierge lounge, which provides a free hot breakfast, evening hot snacks, and near free drinks.

One can count on every employee at Marriott from manager to maid to believe that the customer is the reason.

The several restaurants and night live at City Center is a short drive. Marriott provides a first-rate lounge and restaurant in Bistro Ten Zero One in the Marriott Hotel.

And because we accrue both Marriott Rewards points and several free night certificates, our stay at the West Palm Beach Marriott is 100% free. The free night at West Palm Beach Marriott as well as our week at Marriott Oceana Palms counts as an eight-night stay to ensure PLATINUM ELITE status for 2014.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear SavantIII_11,

Thank you for your commendable review about our hotel West Palm Beach Marriott. I am happy you enjoyed your stay with us and we were able to meet your expectations. We are delighted to know you enjoyed City Place as well and look forward to your return.
Hartford, Connecticut
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stayed just one night but Platinum status was acknowledged. Front desk staff very friendly and efficient, room was clean and comfortable no issues. Close to the airport which was important to me. Has a nice pool and hot tub area actually had a singer playing guitar and singing Saturday afternoon, I thought that was a very nice touch and he was good!! Did not eat at the hotel so I can not comment. Will definetly be back very nice hotel close to the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear Luv2vacation,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your kind words about our property. I am happy to hear we were able to meet your expectations. We are proud of our location to the airport. I am glad you were able to enjoy the pool, hot tub and also the musician. We have a great selection in the Bistro, the herbs and vegetables are grown in our very own garden. We look forward to your return.
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott West Palm Beach for our 13th Anniversary for 2 nights. We felt very special the minute we walked to the door. We were treated like VIPs. The manager Ty, made our stay memorable. We had the best Wedding anniversary. We ate at the bistro the first night, the food was delicious. The server and the manager at the bistro took excellent care of us. Ty went out of his way and made a restaurant reservation for us where we ate on the second night. When we got to Charley's Crab, our name were printed on the menu which was very surprising. Whenever I am in West Palm Beach, I will have only one destination, Marriott West Palm Beach. Thanks again, Ty.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear 520Ernst,

Thank you for your kind words about your hotel experience. I am happy to hear that we were able to treat you like VIPs. We are delighted to know you also enjoyed the food in the Bistro, especially since the herbs and vegetables are grown in our very own garden. We also love and commend Ty’s above and beyond service. He is truly an asset to our hotel. We look forward to your return.

Been to Marriott West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!