“Very Comfortable Airport Hotel” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Hartford, Connecticut
“Very Comfortable Airport Hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

Stayed just one night but Platinum status was acknowledged. Front desk staff very friendly and efficient, room was clean and comfortable no issues. Close to the airport which was important to me. Has a nice pool and hot tub area actually had a singer playing guitar and singing Saturday afternoon, I thought that was a very nice touch and he was good!! Did not eat at the hotel so I can not comment. Will definetly be back very nice hotel close to the airport.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, December 28, 2013
Dear Luv2vacation,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to share your kind words about our property. I am happy to hear we were able to meet your expectations. We are proud of our location to the airport. I am glad you were able to enjoy the pool, hot tub and also the musician. We have a great selection in the Bistro, the herbs and vegetables are grown in our very own garden. We look forward to your return.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (76)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013

My wife and I stayed at the Marriott West Palm Beach for our 13th Anniversary for 2 nights. We felt very special the minute we walked to the door. We were treated like VIPs. The manager Ty, made our stay memorable. We had the best Wedding anniversary. We ate at the bistro the first night, the food was delicious. The server and the manager at the bistro took excellent care of us. Ty went out of his way and made a restaurant reservation for us where we ate on the second night. When we got to Charley's Crab, our name were printed on the menu which was very surprising. Whenever I am in West Palm Beach, I will have only one destination, Marriott West Palm Beach. Thanks again, Ty.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, December 24, 2013
Dear 520Ernst,

Thank you for your kind words about your hotel experience. I am happy to hear that we were able to treat you like VIPs. We are delighted to know you also enjoyed the food in the Bistro, especially since the herbs and vegetables are grown in our very own garden. We also love and commend Ty’s above and beyond service. He is truly an asset to our hotel. We look forward to your return.
London, UK
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

I stayed at this hotel four or five years ago and found it very tired and dated and have stayed at the nearby Hyatt Place when I've been in town since, but I was tempted back to the Marriott when a colleague stayed there and said good things about it. I agree - the refurb has done a great job and the rooms are now pretty nice, with particularly comfortable beds. The staff are great too - every person bar one on the front desk was charming and helpful and Maurice the shuttle driver is a star. I didn't eat in the bistro but found the Starbucks coffee counter very useful. There's even a small pool. And it's a very easy walk to the Cityplace shops and restaurants. My only issue is that the noise insulation isn't great - every door seems to slam shut and cause the walls of nearby rooms to reverberate, and you hear everything that goes on in the corridoor. But overall it's a nice hotel and I'd happily stay again.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, December 20, 2013
Dear UKlizzie,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write a review. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the noise in the corridor and the size of our pool. We hope that did not deter you from enjoying your stay at our property. We are ecstatic you decided to return to our property after staying at the Hyatt Place. We are also very pleased you like the renovations, comfortable beds and our staff service. We pride ourselves on our staff and location. We love and commend Maurice’s great service. He is truly an asset to our hotel. We look forward to your return.
Denver
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 17, 2013

This is a solid hotel, good for business and conference. I was pleased with the room and with the staff. In full disclosure, I had a conference rate so this may make my opinion biased. For 150 and under range, this is a good deal. Regular rate of 300 (what they quoted if I were to extend), no way.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Dear Charles O.

Thank you (and your conference) for choosing our property. We are in season so the rates are usual a little higher but we hope that did not deter from returning to our property. We are thrilled to know that you were pleased with the staff and room. We hope to see you the next time you visit the West Palm Beach area.
Dallas, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2013

I stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago for work. I must say that the entire staff were amazing. The room was nice and everything was comfy and clean. I didnt have any issues what so ever with this location. The hotel is located in a prime location. My shuttle driver Maurice was very helpful I travel alot with my job and I have had some good and bad stays. Maurice was able to show me some great places and provided helpful info on what to do around the city. Like i said in general the entire staff was amazing and friendly. The breakfast bistro was nice as well. I couldnt have asked for a better stay.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
IsabelleR410, Guest Relations Manager at Marriott West Palm Beach, responded to this review, December 17, 2013
Dear Issa B.

Thank you for taking the time to write a commendable review about our property. We pride ourselves on our wonderful staff and location. We are thrilled that you were able to take full advantage of the shuttle service to explore the downtown area. We look forward to your return.
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

We were stranded for a few days due to the storm in DFW. I called from airport and they gave me a great rate for being stranded and a shuttle was at the airport to pick up my family within 7 minutes. The shuttle driver, Chaplin was such a great guy that gave us ideas of what to do and where to go. The check in went smoothly, but the room that we were given was definitely neglected. We walk in and there was a refrigerator in the room that was all rusty and left stains in the carpet. When I opened the drawers, it was really dusty and throughout the room and some stains on the walls. I woke up and walked into the bistro and there was a lovely Hispanic lady that took great care of me. I explained our situation and when I went up to pay for my second cup of coffee, she told me it was on her and to enjoy our day. What a great start to the day. I loved the shuttle service to City Place and how central this hotel is to everything. Lastly, we needed to check out since they were sold out and needed to stay an other night. The shuttle driver told me he would drive us to our new hotel and not to worry about getting cab. I was very impressed with the customer service. Other than a couple of issues with room, good stay.

• Stayed December 2013
Dear Mondo 30

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the negative room experience. We hope that will not deter you from returning to our property. We are delighted to know your bistro experience was lovely. We love and commend Chaplin’s above and beyond service. He is truly a consummate professional. We hope you look us up the next time you visit the West Palm Beach area.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2013

I had to come down at the last minute due to a family emergency. I didn't want to be burdened down with a car rental so I chose this place due to its free airport shuttle (very reliable and timely - also only less than 10 mins away) as well a its complimentary shuttle between the hotel and City Center (less than 5 mins away) which offered plenty of restaurant options offsite as well as shopping and a movie theater for the extended stay I had down in WPB. Really nice staff - all very helpful. Typical Marriott rooms - plenty of space in the King that I had booked and I thought it was priced competitively in the area. I'd definitely come back here. Good breakfast buffet - good hot options and well-priced.

Room Tip: Aks for a high room. No pool here. Check the shuttle schedules as they are frequent BUT they do stay...