Pluses: Location was good - right off I-95 and close to Okeechobee Blvd. Plenty of restaurants and shopping nearby. Probably a good hotel for business travelers. Our room was clean and comfortable. Staff courteous. Brightside breakfast okay. I saw bagels, cereal, hardboiled eggs, waffles, orange juice, coffee.
Negatives: No outdoor entrance to room, which is my personal preference. All rooms open off interior hallways. Hallways were dingy looking and need paint and new carpeting. Air in our room smelled stale. I couldn't open a window to allow fresh air in. Not enough parking. Hard to find a spot. Pool very uninviting. No landscaping to speak of - adjoins parking lot. No ice machine on our floor. We had to go down to the first floor to find one.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, LaQuinta, BookIt.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites West Palm Beach
- La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
- La Quinta West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach La Quinta