“Enjoyed!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
New York City
“Enjoyed!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I just stayed at this location. The hotel is perfect if you are in town for a night or two. I wouldn't recommend if you are staying longer; only because it is not very close to stuff. The main attractions of City Place and the surrounding areas are about a $15-20 taxi ride. Not much is located around the hotel. It is pretty close to the airport. Overall, I was pleased with my short stay at this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Cataula, Georgia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

Rate was affordable, but I guess that's the only plus that this location has going for it. Staff at the counter seemed to be overworked,(had lines of people all the way back to the door on several occassions with only one person at the counter). Counter staff,(is one person considered "staff"?) was generally not friendly. On to the room....very poor lighting at the mirror in the bathroom, hard mattresses, uncomfortable couch, no extra blankets in the room, musty smelling A/C unit, dirty windows, stains on the carpet, noise from the elevator shaft each time the elevators were being used, had to get my room key reprogramed three times during the four day stay. As for the lobby/common areas....stains on the couches in the lobby, large water stain on the carpet in the computer room, and a mediocre "free" breakfast with only one waffle maker. Now for the exterior....parking places to close, overflowing trash cans, littered parking lot, and a noisy dumpster truck that arrived in the wee hours of the morning that you could use as an early morning alarm clock. Would I stay here again......nope!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Quebec
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I have stayed at La Quinta in West Palm Beach because of the rate. It's was a very cheap rate and our stay was ok. I have made a reservation for a non-smoking room and when I arrived to the hotel they told me that there was no more non-smoking room. So we had a room smelling cigarettes and I didn't like it. Also, it was very noisy in the night.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Lewes, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

Chech-in lady was supre. Rest of staff very friendly. Breakfast bar was OK. My room was a corner room and the layout was not as comfortable as I would have liked.
Overall, great place. I have stayed there before. They do need an airport shuttle.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach I-95? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach I-95

Address: 1910 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd, West Palm Beach, FL 33409
Location: United States > Florida > West Palm Beach
Ranked #21 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Hotel Class:2.5 star — La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach I-95 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, LaQuinta, Cheap Tickets, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach I-95 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach Hotel West Palm Beach
La Quinta Inn And Suites West Palm Beach
La Quinta West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach La Quinta

If you own or manage La Quinta Inn & Suites West Palm Beach I-95, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.