“Great for a quick weekend trip.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Great for a quick weekend trip.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had a great stay at the Residence Inn. We only went for one night in order to attend a wedding in town. I read a couple reviews before going and was concerned about my husbands allergies due to the fact that the hotel does accept pets but I have to say, the room was great and my husband didn't seem to be bothered. They either did an awesome job of cleaning after a pet or there was no pet in the room at all.
The pool was a little disappointing due to its size but it was clean and the area around it was well kept. There were towels outside although we took our towels from the room because the pool towels were very thin and very tiny. When we were out there, maintenance decided to pressure clean the front entrance and it was a little annoying but it didn't ruin our overall experience.
Our check in and check out was awesome. I forgot the lady's name at the front desk but she was great. She even remembered we were in town for a wedding and was asking us the next day about it. Great customer service.
Breakfast was average. I am used to a little more variety in other Marriott hotels. The quality of the food was good though. I wish they would have salsa and cheese for the eggs. The breakfast area was clean and well organized.
Over all, a nice place to stay. I have had better stays with Marriott but I also had a lot worse. Would definitely recommend it.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the pool and elevator.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Dan P, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, June 11, 2014
Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to write about your stay here at the Residence Inn West Palm Beach. I am delighted to hear that your husband was able to have a restful night and that the staff provided you with excellent service. I am taking the concerns you expressed under review to see how we can enhance a guests stay by adding small touches to our breakfast and also being aware of maintenance projects as it relates to guest contact. Have a wonderful day and thank you again for your loyalty to Marriott.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Anchorage, Alaska United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

The Residence Inn in West Palm Beach, FL is a clean and comfortable facility, good for long term stays. The staff was very helpful and friendly, the rooms were clean, comfortable and had plenty of space as a home away from home for 2 1/2 months.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Warren, Rhode Island
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2014

Let me start off by addressing the title. I do not mean to imply an insult to Residence Inns, however, there is a certain expectation that comes with Residence Inns. My husband and I were pleasantly surprised by the facilities and service.

Let's start with Leah. She was wonderful and accommodating. She was always willing to help in any way, and any time we walked in she was always welcoming with a smile and hello.

This Residence Inn is equipped with a clean pool and hot tub. Also, it has a grill and a gas fire pit. The room was clean and fully stocked.

The breakfast was to be expected with a Residence Inn. However, it is free.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Port Charlotte, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

This was the perfect place to stay. Close to City Place and the Barrett Jackson Car Auction (which was the reason we stayed). The staff was awesome and so was the room and breakfast. Much more than we anticipated. We will definitely be back when in town to go to the theater or just shopping (even if it is 3 hours away). That should tell you something....

Room Tip: We liked the 2nd floor a lot.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Dan P, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. I have shared your comments with the staff and they were delighted to hear about your great stay. We pride ourselves on guest satsfaction and a clean safe location. Have a wonderful day and we can't wait to have you back as our guest.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 4, 2014 via mobile

This is the second year that my husband and I have had an extended stay at this hotel and we were again extremely pleased. Dan Patino, the General Manager, couldn't have been nicer and went out of his way several times to accommodate us. Maria,the housekeeping coordinator, was very helpful also. Everyone at the front desk was sweet and friendly all the time. The hotel in general had a warm feeling, and our room was comfortable with all the amenities we needed for our four week stay.

Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
Erie, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Stayed nearly a dozen nights at this property, and was a little disappointed. It's getting " long in tooth " for a Residence Inn. Everything was "adequate" but nothing exceptional. Breakfast was the best. Carpet in our room actually dirtied white socks in a day, towel bars fell off the walls; there were only four lounge chairs around the small pool. Staff was not very outgoing or friendly.;
All this is unusual for a Residence Inn. Fine for a shorter stay, but not when it's your "home" for over a week.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Dan P, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Good day Vettemike and thank you for writing about your stay hee at the Residence Inn. It troubles me to hear that your stay was not up to par when our main priority is to provide outstanding service with a clean and comfortable accomodations. I would like to find out a little more about your stay and ask that you either call or email me at your convenience to discuss further. I will provide my phone number and email address below. I would like the opportunity to make this right.

dan.patino@marriott.com
561-687-4747 x405
blessedwife1
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The check in was good and the gentlemen were very friendly. After check in my children wanted to go in the pool. Come to find out there was a big group from the North traveling together who pretty much took over the pool area with there drinking, etc I did not appreciate them telling me that my kid could not join me in the hot tub when both my husband and I were present. The sign stated no children under 12 in the hot tub unless with adult supervision. I was angry because we did nothing wrong while at the same time these people had glass alcohol bottles around the pool which were not allowed. They were the ones who were breaking the rules. I reported them to the management because at the rate I was paying for our room it was ridiculous that they got away with taking over the pool area! The bed I had was the worst bed out of 4 hotels that we stayed at during this vacation. It was worn out even though they said it was only 3 months old. It had absolutely no support and you could just roll out of it if you weren't careful. I would not stay here again due the beds being so uncomfortable. They did end up giving me a discount because the rate was extreme anyway being that it was Spring break so I did appreciate that. Breakfast was good.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Dan P, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with the Residence In West Palm Beach. I am in the process of investigating this issue with the managers that were on duty in order to make sure we have a fair and safe environment for all guests. Glass should never be at any pool and I thank you again for bringing this to our attention. I am glad that we were able to rebate some of the orice and that you found the cleanliness to be up to par. I would like to offer my information if you would like to discuss this further or if you think I may assist in any other way. Have a wonderful day.

Been to Residence Inn West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!