“Enjoyed our stay, great value!” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #17 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Tyngsboro, Massachusetts, United States
“Enjoyed our stay, great value!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

My family and I stayed here for one week in April and were very happy here. What we liked about the hotel: free breakfast, free parking, great location near 95, beaches, and the airport. The lobby and the rooms seemed to have been recently renovated. The maid service came daily and did an excellent job. We stayed in a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite and found it to be perfect for my husband and I, our 1 year old and my mother. We all had plenty of room. The pool was a bit small, but the water was warm and the pool area was never really crowded. Lastly, this hotel was very reasonably priced!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Dan P, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, May 9, 2013
Thank you so much for your kind words about your recent stay. I am delighted to hear that you and your family enjoyed it, that is the whole reason we are here. I will be sharing your great comments with our staff during our employee appreciation luncheon so that they are all aware of the great service they are providing our guests.

Please come back and see us if you happen to find yourself in the area again.

Thank you so much for your business and have a wonderful day.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013

We stayed April 21 for my Birthday celebtation. The staff at the hotel are all so pleasant. From the scheduling with Leah to the check out, we had a wonderful experience. The rooms are terrific. Kitchenettes have granite countertops Full size refrigerators, dish washer, microwave, stove, dishes, dishsoap. All you need to bring is your food. The living area furniture is comfortable for reading or TV watching. The bathrooms have shampoo & soap already there. Iron & ironing board are in the closet if you need them. The pool, hot tub and huge fire pit were wonderful. We spent a lot of time outside. The plants & Cocoanut trees were beautiful. Tennis court was a great amenity we didn't expect. It is centrally located to beach, shopping restaurants, & Port of West Palm if you're taking a cruise. We will definitely stay here again anytime we come to the West Palm Beach area.

Room Tip: A/C noise on the first floor was the only negative we had. Ask for a higher floor to avoid this.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Hello and thank you for including the Residence Inn for your birthday trip. I am very happy to hear that we were able to exceed your expectations and that my staff did a great job taking care of you. Your comments are the reason we are all in the hospitality industry and sharing them with the staff always brings a smile to everyones face.

Please come and see us again on your next trip to the West Palm Beach area and have a great day!
Raleigh, North Carolina
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2013

I'm convinced employees or some other hired hand is writing these reviews because this place sucks. I'm here now praying I can find another hotel with availability. I travel regularly for work and I've stayed in dozens of hotels and this is by far my worst experience. I don't think they clean. The first room I was given had an awful funky smell. In the second room, while it initially seemed to be ok, I pulled the sheets back and someone else’s hair is staring at me. I’m majorly disappointed because to avoid issues like this, I visit this site (TripAdvisor). All the wonderful reviews along with my experience at the Residence Inn Arlington, VA convinced me to make a reservation here. NEVER AGAIN! I'm going back to Hilton Hotels. Praying I can get the hell out of here before nights end!.... I almost forgot to add that not one manager is on duty so I'm told. I'm completely disgusted. Lord send me a ram in the bush!

Room Tip: book elswhere!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dan P, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, April 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write your comments about your stay. I would like to apologize for not being able to provide you with a clean and comfortable stay as this is what we are in this business for. I have taken the proper steps to ensure that we do not repeat these issues for future guests. I have been the GM of this hotel since June of 2012 and have had the pleasure of hosting many guests that also spent their time addressing their stays on Trip Advisor.

If you think of anything I may be able to do concerning your recent stay please do not hesitate to contact me personally.

Have a wonderful day.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I stayed here for three and a half weeks between Feb. and March. We were extremely pleased with the hotel and the services provided. The staff was very friendly and helpful. If a problem arose and something needed to be fixed, it was done immediately. We would certainly stay here again.
Barbara, New Jersey

Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dan P, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, March 22, 2013
Dear Barbara,

I would like to thank you for writing this great review about our hotel and also let you know what a pleasure it was hosting you guys. We can't wait to have you with us again next year and wish you all the best for the remainder of 2013.
Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

Near the route 95, Melgen Retina Eye Center and other hospitals. We rented it at a competitive price on february. Great breakfast, better than other near hotels where we have been before. Good option.

• Stayed February 2013
Dan P, Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Thank you so much for writing this review . It is always nice to hear positive feedback from our guests. We hope to see you again soon and thank you so much for your business.
MA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I stayed here for a few nights in February. We found the hotel and room to be very clean, nicely decorated and reasonable priced. The bed was comfy. Especially liked sittng out by the firepit and pool late in the day. My husband enjoyed the breakfasts, though not very much fresh fruit available. Also partook in the soial hour. Good deal. It was very quiet in the room, couldn't hear the traffic outside.
We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Old Bridge, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We stayed at this Residence Inn because it was very reasonably priced for a suite hotel during the winter season and I've always had good luck at Marriott branded hotels. Full breakfasts were very convenient and we also participated in one of the free weeknight dinners offered. The dining area was large enough that we always found an empty table, even though the hotel was full. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable, although I would have liked a king bed rather than a queen.. I enjoyed sitting outside around the firepit near the pool in the evening. Would stay here again.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Dan P, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Thank you for your kind review and for taking the time to comment on your stay. We are all very happy to hear that we were able to provide a clean and comfortable hotel for you. I appreciate the feedback and will be passing your comments along to our entire staff. Have a great day, and thank you for your business.

Been to Residence Inn West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!