“Good location, had no problems” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Free Parking
Ranked #17 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach
Orlando, FL
“Good location, had no problems”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2012

Went down to West Palm beach to take a day trip to Peanut Island. This hotel fit the bill. No issues with the room, easy drive over to Riviera Marina from here. Breakfast was adequate, and the lady working the breakfast area was very nice. Front desk check in, no problems. If I had to make a suggestion, I would say put a light in the parking area in the back. It is pitch black, there is no way I would park there. All in all, nothing great or over the top, but for the low price, the location was good.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
, General Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, July 9, 2012
Good morning,

I would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to comment on our hotel. I always love to hear the positive comments from our guests and also the suggestion on how we can make the hotel better moving forward. We will be looking into getting a light in the back of the lot to avoid these issues in the future. I am very glad that we were able to accomodate you and your family. Have a wonderful day.

73 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
stein, netherlands
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

We checked in last night, we bought a room thru priceline.
We are used to getting not the best rooms but this room!
At first it seems okay, but when i checked the bed, the sheets had yellow stains on it and ther was a shoeprint on the sheet.
I went to the reception but our door would not close. I reported it, but nothing happened. I had to get back 2x to get a clean sheet, i made up the bed myself. Door was never fixed so we could not leave the room together or we had to bring all of our belongings. I woke up covered in red spots.
I saw nothing but it is a dogfriendly hotel, so i dont know what it was? Bathroom had a tub but there was a large paintstain in it, so i used the shower.
Breakfast was good, room was spacious and frontdesk personel was friendly but did not solve the problems. The hotel is under construction so it smells not to good, but that was not the problem.
We had room 201.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Ireland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2012

This hotel is sooooo homely. Staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful. Bent over backwards to help you with anything you needed or needed advice about. Great buffet style breakfasts every morning and complimentary evening buffet meals twice a week (nice touch!!). Rooms very clean, comfortable and in working order. If ever staying in West Palm Beach, don't pass up this hotel. You won't be disappointed!!

• Stayed June 2011, traveled as a couple
Longwood, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 23, 2012

Located away from I-95, but close to a I-95 exit, this place was nicely maintained. Very good variety for breakfast and pleasant staff. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Depends on whether you want the moring sunrise or the evening sunset to enjoy.
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
Orlando, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

From the moment I walked into the lobby smiles abounded. After a 3.5 hour car trip with my mom and two kids a wonderful, friendly and VERY helpful front desk attendant named Leaha checked us in. A full hot breakfast with another smiling attendee named Gazell, I think, even went so far to try to track down my daughter to get her a fresh orange juice when the machine ran out.

We went to Palm Beach for my son’s Taekwondo championships and the whole staff that checked us in the night before, not only asked him how he did, but congratulated my son for his medals after we came back from the tournament with even more smiles and high fives.

Rooms were clean and spacious and the whole hotel is completely non-smoking, which is a huge plus. As we left a manager named Mike helped us out getting luggage into the car, which with two kids bickering and my mom's back hurt was a big help, again with a great smile.

Over all, the staff at the Residence Inn made an insane weekend into something I could not only handle, but enjoy.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Corinnep97
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was the dirtiest place I have ever stayed! The room was filthy! I was horrified that I had to even sleep in the bed. Luckily we only had to stay one night - it was just GROSS!! I didn't know the area or I would have stayed in West Palm Gardens. It is very close and a much nicer area.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
RIWPBAGM, Manager at Residence Inn West Palm Beach, responded to this review, May 9, 2012
I apologize for the issues you experienced during your stay at our hotel. The issues you experienced are certainly not the standard that we have for our hotel. We are currently undergoing a renovation of our guest rooms in order to provide a more modern look and more comfortable and relaxing suite for our guests. We are striving to provide a positive, relaxing and memorable experience for our guests. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.
Poughkeepsie, New York, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

The staff is very friendly & helpful. Our room was clean, as were the bathrooms, although a little dated. I gave it an average rating because the beds (2 bdrm suite) were not comfortable, and the pull out sofa bed was terrible. I expected a better bed from a Marriott hotel. The breakfast was average, nothing to write home about, but served it's purpose. Pool area was small, only a handful of lounge chairs. The gym, if you can call it that, was a small room, with 4 pieces of equipment with tv's attached to each. That serves it's purpose too as long as your not claustrophobic, lol! Internet was slow.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family

Been to Residence Inn West Palm Beach? Share your experiences!