“front desk” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Edmond, United States
“front desk”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2014

I got this hotel because it was close to the airport. I was in town for a funeral, which isn't a good thing to be in town for. I thought breakfast was included which surprised me when I got up the next morning to find out it would cost me $13. So I went out for breakfast. I didn't get to use the pool but it did look very inviting. I was only here to sleep because we were at families houses during the day.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Dear Louella Z,

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I hope the time spent with your family and friends helped you get through this tough time. I must say, it really means a lot to us all that you took the time to provide us with this feedback with everything you had going on and we really do appreciate it. Our deepest condolences on your loss.

Jason Peoples

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
Huntington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 14, 2014

The service was good, and the room was good sized and comfortable. The meals were good, although breakfast was pretty pricey for the amount of food I ate. Also, on the breakfast tab they charge a gratuity.

Dear CraigN2103

Thank you for the 5 star review! We greatly appreciate the feedback and I will review the pricing with my F&B director to make sure it is competitive with the rest of the market. Thanks again!

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

I am very happy to say that when in time of need the Managers and staff were here to assist with a warm smile and genuine heart. Lou blessed me with a dinner when I didnt have the funds to eat. This goes a long way and I would absoutely return. Not only for their sincere kindness but the rooms are amazing with clean air filters, I feel they are enough about my life to install these filerations in every room. The pool is FABULOUS!!! Cabanas surrounding the pool, clean, water and plenty of chairs and space to relax or have fun with friends! COME HERE, you won't regret it!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, May 24, 2014
Dear camellia s,

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay but I believe this was meant to go to one of our other DoubleTree Hotels, perhaps in Palm Beach Gardens. We do not have any employees named Lou but it definitely sounds like the Doubletree CARE culture at work! I will pass these comments along for you!

Haines City, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Our stay at Double Tree was wonderful! My husband has been working in the area and I booked the room to spend some time with him and get some rest. It was amazing!! The warm cookies were delicious:)!!!

Dear Joan H,

What a great review! Thank you so much for the feedback, it is greatly appreciated! Come back soon!

Okeechobee, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 9, 2014

My husband and I decided to stay overnight for Sunfest this year and since we are partial to Doubletrees anyway, we chose the Doubletree West Palm Beach Airport. Well, our love of Doubletree continues...this hotel is great! The location is only about 1.5 miles from where Sunfest is held and, to our pleasant surprise, they offer complimentary shuttle service to downtown available for pick up until 12am. That means we didn't have to struggle looking for parking and could just enjoy ourselves. Overall, the hotel is GORGEOUS! I mean, it looks like a mansion from the outside and the suites are just as beautiful on the inside. I love their amenities and coffee in the room. The pool outside was heated to perfection as well. All the staff was friendly and accomodating....allowing us to check in after 11p.m. and picking us up that late as well from downtown. My husband and I keep raving to all our friends about this place....they all wish they'd stayed there with us. Plus, we heard that some of the performers stayed there too....so you know it has to be the best hotel in town.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear mk1825,

Wow! Thank you for the Phenomenal Review! I couldn’t agree more, we definitely are the best hotel in town! Every year we have more and more performers staying with us so I think word is getting out! We will be sure to keep some rooms set aside for our loyal returning guests such as yourself each year! We look forward to your visit again next year!

Longwood, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Family & business trip. Front desk employees were great. The warm cookies were yummy. All staff were professional & friendly. The blond woman bartender working the night shift 5/2 was great & handled a large & lively crowd at the bar with grace & professionalism. Our experience at this DoubleTree was excellent!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Dan H,

Thank you for the awesome 5 Star review! I will pass along the feedback to the staff and management. Your kind words mean a lot to us all. Thanks again!

Islamorada, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2014

Went as a spur of the moment trip to West palm Beach, I found the hotel online as in close proximity to the event I was attending,. The rates were very reasonable, staff very friendly and I wanted to stay another night but had to get back for business. very pleased all around.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Even C,

Thank you for the 5 Star review! We greatly appreciate the kind words, sorry you couldn’t stay longer!

Jason Peoples

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!