“Awesome stay with good service” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Stay Here & Shop Package
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Awesome stay with good service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Evelyn was wonderful took care of all my needs. Excellent stay
This hotel is awesome, food was very good delicious, outstanding service from the staff there at Doibletree in west Palm Beach. I would gladly stay there in the future.
D

• Stayed September 2013
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear caspersnow,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am extremely pound of the entire staff her and I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us! We look forward to welcoming you back to our wonderful property!

Jason Peoples

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Lake Worth, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

My boyfriend and I were given a night stay by a friend of ours to the Double Tree Hotel. We live in the area so it was just a little staycation to get away from our house and jobs for the day/night. It was perfect the hotel is really pretty and has everything you could ask for. Nice pool, fitness center and a restaurant on site. Also great location to everything West Palm Beach has to offer. Since we are from the area we really enjoyed playing in the pool and relaxing in the room! We stayed in a suite which was very roomy, comfortable and clean. I would definitely recommend this hotel and any Double Tree from here on out.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear Nichole B,

What a great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to post this! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your “staycation” with us! Feel free to come back anytime! A sincere thank you from all of us at the DoubleTree West Palm Beach!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Evelyn who is stationed at the front desk is absolutely AMAZING! She is very warm and welcoming and above all has the greatest smile on her face when greeted! She is superb! She made my Double Tree experience a good one!

• Stayed September 2013
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, September 9, 2013
Dear dolfan2010lee,

Thank you for the 5 star review! We agree, Evelyn is a fantastic employee and we thank you for the recognition! She takes the Hilton CARE culture very seriously and treats all of our guests with the same sincerity. We thank you again and hope to see you again soon!

New York City, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

I don't see how can any body call this hotel nice; the only nice thing about this place is the low price (if you get one) but you get what you pay for.
The first room I got was facing the highway witch I didn't like but the worst was the smell of the room not pleasant, a very dated room, dirty carpet and ugly color, the same in the hallways.
I was moved to the Hilton Honors 4th floor facing the entrance, same problem, smelly plus loud noisy ac. The only positive comment will be the big size TV,ok bed and plenty towels in the bathroom.
If getting a cookie and a smile from the front desk staff is enough to write a review "very nice hotel" there is something wrong; a previous review also describe this hotel: "was exceedingly clean, great smelling" I am wondering who are this people ?? This hotel is in need of renovation otherwise will have to change names it is bad for Hilton Hotels. I do not recommend this hotel not even for 1 night stay

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Dear ARMNewYork,

I am terribly sorry you were not satisfied with you stay at our hotel. It's certainly not typical to experience unclean rooms and noisy fixtures. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your feedback. I assure you I will meet with the appropriate departments to find out how a room in this condition passed inspection. I will also keep your suggestions in mind when planning our next renovation. We hope you'll consider giving us another chance to show you our great offerings, like other reviewers have mentioned.

toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

we checked in at Doubletree West Palm Beach and were greeted by friendly staff. The hotel was exceedingly clean, great smelling, safe, and comfortable. The room temp could have been a tiny bit cooler for those like me who love cool sleeping conditions. Check in clerk gave me everythign I asked for to make my stay comfortable. She handed us 7 warm cookies at the end of the check out which were a real treat! We got realy great value for the money we spent! I would go back there in a heartbeat. They have a shuffle too get you around to places like the rental car company. They have a lovely restuarant on the property as well.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear Hera S,

Thank you for Wonderful 5 star review! We greatly appreciate the feedback and comments and hope to see you again soon!

Hong Kong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

I think the reviews on Trip Advisor have been too kind. I stayed there for a night in August and found the hotel to be in need of renovation. It looked very dated. Check-in was a long wait with a line and no one else to help the one clerk. Chairs in business area were broken. Breakfast was barely adequate. Room was fine - a typical Doubletree. Nothing to write home about. Also, signage near street is poor as I missed the hotel the first time and just drove by. Shuttle service to nearby shopping area was nice! I will look for another alternative the next time I visit West Palm Beach.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear HospitalityMaven,

Thank you for staying with us and for sharing your feedback. I would like to apologize for all the inconveniences you experienced at our hotel. We will keep all of your suggestions in mind when planning our next renovations. I will have the business center chairs checked right away and meet with my Front Office Manager to make sure we are staffed appropriately. I am sorry to hear that you will be looking for alternate accommodations next time you are in the area. If there is anything we can do to change your mind please let us know. Also, we welcome any additional feedback you may have. Please feel free to contact me at 561-689-6888 to discuss further.

Palm Coast, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had a great stay, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean which is so important to me. Bed was very comfortable. Love the sheets. The only negative thing I can say is when our room was cleaned after the first night, the coffee supply was not refilled and we were not given replacement towels or a bath mat.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Linda D,

Thank you for the 5 star review! I am glad you and your family enjoyed your stay with us! I would like to apologize for the lack of service on your first night. In an effort to do our part for the environment, we have placed cards in the rooms that mention if you would like your towels replaced to leave them on the floor. If they are hung up we will leave them to be reused for our guests who stay multiple nights. Perhaps your room didn’t have a card as it should have. I will check on that right away. I will also speak to the housekeeping department to make sure coffee is refilled daily. As a coffee drinker I know how important this is! We hope to see you again soon!

Jason Peoples

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!