“A staff that really makes a difference” 4 of 5 stars

Stay Here & Shop Package
Ranked #11 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Oslo, Norway
“A staff that really makes a difference”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

The staff at this hotel made my stay! I was there alone to see my father who was ill. I received such good and kind treatment from everyone. I could mention Ken in the dining room, Guida at the front desk, Robert who helped me with my safe when I managed to bungle the lock, Dee who drove the shuttle bus and many others whose names I can't remember. Not one staff was not smiling at me- even those who didn't know my vulnerable state. I felt safe and cared for which made everything work for me. As a very extensive traveler, this is high praise. Thank you Double Tree West Palm!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
Dear Marianne S,

I cannot tell you how much this “high praise” means to us! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We have a CARE culture here at the DoubleTree by Hilton and it is our goal everyday to make the traveler fell human again. Small acts of kindness really do go a long way! Thank you for acknowledging those who stood out with their caring attitude and exceptional customer service. I will personally thank those mentioned who went out of their way to help you.

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have stayed at the Doubletree West Palm quite a few times in the last year or so and have nothing but good things to say. Evelyn is always welcoming and friendly while accommodating any needs for a great stay. Everyone is friendly providing good service and the food is very good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Dear Jay Z,

Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We pride ourselves on our friendly customer service and thank you for acknowledging those who stood out. We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Miami, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

My stay was very pleasant. I always try to stay here for my 3 day convention annually. Good location and the rooms are clean, well kept and pretty quite. It was a pleasant surprise to have complementary hot breakfast. It is very close to the City Center with good restaurants.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Dear Marides T,

It was our pleasure accommodating you during your recent stay with us. Thank you for taking the time to write this wonderful review! We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to seeing you again next year!

Biscayne Park, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 5, 2013

I thoroughly enjoyed my visit, everyone was more than accommodating, polite and helpful. There were two employees that stood out to me. Rose, at the front desk checked us in and she was very polite and helpful. We asked to stay extra time on Sunday and she contacted her manager right away and found out that we could stay. Emmanual gave us directions to the nearest Publix and his directions were excellent. Can't wait to go back and stay again!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Sally B,

Thank you for taking the time to write this glowing review of our hotel and staff! We greatly appreciate it! I will let Rose and Emmanuel know that you were pleased with their service!

West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2013

The hospitality is exceptional, Evelyn and Jessica were very welcoming and kind, and thoughtful. The rooms are great with comfortable beds and pillows. The drinks at the bar are served well and the breakfast is always good.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
Dear Steve E,

Thank you for this great review! We appreciate your business and the positive feedback! I will make sure Jessica and Evelyn are personally thanked for their memorable customer service! We hope to see you again soon!

Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

I recently stayed at the Doubletree West Palm with family for a function in the area, I didn't really expect much, for I stay at hotels very often due to my occupation, and they're pretty much all the same. Boy was I surprised! Upon arrival wich was late at night the gentleman at the desk, CJ, greeted us very with a beautiful smile and welcomed us to the hotel, he made us aware of all the hotel features and gave us lots of cookies. Yummy! He even gave us complimentary breakfast, because we told him we had a long day and were exhausted! The restaurant staff were all great! Especially Tony & Sharon! The bed felt so comfy and relaxing! Also we enjoyed ourselves downtown at CityPlace lots of shopping and fun! Will recommend this hotel to friends and family! Great Place!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, June 3, 2013
Dear MACYMACY6,

It is so great to hear that we exceeded your expectations! I will be sure to personally thank those employees who made such an impression on you that you mentioned them by name in this wonderful review! Tony, CJ and Sharon are 3 very essential members of our team and have once again lived up to their stellar reputations! Thank you for recognizing our dedication to customer service!

Leesburg, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 1, 2013

We arrived checkin early and the nice young man was able to accommodate us before checkin.

Our room was much nicer than we anticipated.

We enjoyed the nice warm cookie and a cup of tea in our room as we relaxed.

The bed was so very comfortable.

Our only complaint was the water for our shower was not very hot. It was fine with my husband who rather likes a cooler shower anyway, but I like a hot shower. I would never have been able to take a bath. The water would have been cold before I got in.

Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Barbara Ann D,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! I am so sorry to hear that you had an issue with the hot water in your room. If you would like to discuss further please feel free to call me with your room number and date of stay so I can let you know what the issue was. 561-689-6888. I am happy to hear you enjoyed the rest of your stay! I agree, these beds are extremely comfortable and rooms are quite relaxing. Glad we could provide everything you were looking for. Thanks again!

Regards,

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!