“Convenient to airport, friendly staff” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Family Fun Package
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
Charlotte, United States
“Convenient to airport, friendly staff”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

A good choice for an overnight stay near the airport. Clean rooms, good breakfast. The free shuttle was immediately available when I needed it. The location is not near any restaurants but they do have a free shuttle to WPB.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, May 2, 2013
Dear Eric W,

Wonderful review! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

Regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013 via mobile

Recently stayed at the doubletree west palm beach and left my phone charger in the room and I called looking for it and thankfully they found and and were able to get it back to me! Great service overall and well worth the stay.

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Phillipjheller,

Thank you for the 5 Star Review! It never gets old hearing how our staff and managers made a lasting impression wiht our guests! We hope to see you again!

Rogers, Arkansas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

The property is well maintained. Rooms are clean and comfortable. The property is well located.
The staff was fantastic. I left behind some valuable items in the room and Mr. Emanuel from housekeeping ensured my property was mailed back to me. Thank you for making our stay a pleasant one. Carmen B.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Carmen B,

It is our greatest pleasure to help you! I am so glad to hear we were able to get your lost items returned to you safe and sound. Thank you for the review we really appreciate the feedback! We look forward to seeing you again soon!

regards,
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

From the moment you walk in, there are friendly smiles awaiting your arrival at the desk. The front desk staff is just so friendly and welcoming making you feel right at home. Then they give you the most delicious cookies (and they say you can go back for more)! The rooms are spotless, comfortable and fresh. They have a little goose to welcome you on the bed with some pretty cool glasses! I went to the bar for dinner and no complaints! The staff was great as well. Always engaging with the customers. Went down to the pool area the next morning and it was relaxing to sit out in the sun surrounded by palm trees that gave just enough shade. All in all the doubletree captured me with the excellent and super friendly staff that they have. I've been to other hotels and I must say this staff at this hotel stands out. Kudos to the managers, they've done an outstanding job with their staff!

Room Tip: Go back for cookies!!!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Dear Jennifer M,

This might be my favorite review EVER! Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments and stop by anytime for a quick cookie fix! The staff will enjoy this review more than I can explain! This is the reason we are all in hospitality. Thank you again.

Jason Peoples
Tallahassee, Florida
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

Phone did not work, difficult to access i-net, the A/C quit sometime between 2 and 3 a.m. And, I did not receive my requested wake up call. Hard night-bad day due to lack of sleep and running late. Request for service/housekeeping ignored.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Jason P, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Dear Ken C,

Please allow me to apologize for the unacceptable inconveniences you experienced during your stay with us. I assure you I will review these complaints with my Front Desk, Housekeeping and Maintenance department heads to ensure these issues are not repeated. I am terribly sorry you had a bad night’s sleep and a rough next day due to our lack of service. I would like the opportunity to discuss these issues with you directly. Please feel free to call me directly at 561-689-6888 if you wish to discuss further.

Tampa, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

Being a busy business traveler I frequent the Doubletree West Palm Beach Airport location often. At the end of my day it's great to be greeted by such a great front desk staff to point out a few superstars Jessica, CJ and Evelyn. These people know me by name and always accomodate my needs and services. I will continue to return for my hotel stays and be my 1st choice.

Dear Bid_you_Godspeed,

Wow! This is why we are in the hospitality business! We absolutely love this feedback. I am sure our front desk agents will be THRILLED to see their names in this wonderful review! A sincere “Thank You” from all of us for taking the time to recognize individual employees and send this review. We truly do appreciate it!

See you soon!

Nashville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

I came in late (nearly midnight) to leave on a cruise the next day. Got the same service I would have expected at 3 pm. Rooms in South Florida are often small, but not here- very pleasant. I wish my cruise had been this nice!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear Phillip W,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will make sure I share this at the next front desk meeting and thank the evening staff for making such a positive impression on your stay. The staff is thrilled when they see reviews that they directly influenced. Sorry to hear the cruise wasn’t as memorable as you stay with us. If you are ever in town again we would love to have you back!

Regards,

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!