“warm welcomed!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #8 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach
Port-au-Prince, Ouest, Haiti
“warm welcomed!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

My name is Bertholet Brisma a valued customer at Double Tree Hotel simply would like to take this time to say thank you.I have been coming here for the past years,and the staff is excellent.However,there is always the one we prefer the most,I guess that is life.Secretely without her knowing,I wanted to say that one of your front desk lady named Evelyn,do not know her last name,is exceptional.She always smiling and make sure my room is clean.
Thank you so much Ms.Evelyn.

Truly yours,customer
Bertholet Brisma.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
Dear Breeze B,

Thank you so much for an outstanding 5-star review! It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton West Palm Beach. Your wonderful comments will be shared with Evelyn and the rest of the staff. They will greatly appreciate your review!

Thanks again and we hope to see you again soon!

427 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Union City, New Jersey
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

Hotel offers NOTHING special for Diamond members!! NO lounge NO upgrades!

WIFI is terrible; rooms are small. Business center is a joke!

Front desk check in was terrible; at 6.00 pm and my check in was still not ready!

Breakfast nothing special not many healthy options and management not very receptive to improvement suggestions. Mostly HILTON's standards fault!

Afternoon bar Happy Hour has 50 cent wings which are GREAT but their beer selection sucks and bottled beer is $6 a bottle even on HAPPY HOUR! Again management not receptive to improvement ideas, hence ate their only one night since I had no car and walked elsewhere for the other 3 nights!

Shuttle service limited to airport and "City Place"; Like it better when its a radius of miles anywhere from the hotel. City Place a tourist trap with poor over priced restaurants!

Doubt I will stay here again on my next business trip to West Palm!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
00jayp00, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, March 15, 2013
Dear jjpumaty,
I am terribly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and will most certainly keep your suggestions for a HHonors lounge and larger business center in mind when we do our next upgrade. I have checked into these issues as they are not the norm at our hotel and I found some info that may be helpful to you. Your Hilton profile shows a request for accessible room types, which is what was booked and why it took a few minutes to reassign you a new room at check in. If you would like, please contact the HHonors desk to have that removed if it is inaccurate so you do not run into this issue again, or you can call me directly and I would be happy to do it for you. Also, I show that you received a complimentary upgraded to a junior suite because of your Diamond member status. I hope you were able to enjoy the free hot breakfast and drink vouchers for being a loyal Diamond member. We are currently working on improving the healthy options on our buffet I would appreciate any suggestions you may have. We value guest feedback and it was actually due to previous guest’s suggestions that we now offer the 50 cent wings for happy hour you enjoyed. If I can be of any further assistance, or if you have any additional feedback, please feel free to call me directly at the hotel.

Regards,

Jason Peoples
New York City, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 6, 2013

I love the doubletree west palm beach aiport hotel.. The front desk is so freindley and goes above and beyond to accodadate there guest, Being in the hopitality feild and customer service feild its nice to be treated with such cheerful and pleaseant personlities when you arrive.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Anthony D,

What a wonderful 5-star review! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay with us at the DoubleTree West Palm Beach. It is great to hear that our friendly and caring staff made your trip a pleasurable one. Your review will be shared with everyone as it will definitely brighten their day.

Pembroke Pines, Florida
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

Upon arrival there were two employees checking folks in. Took sometime, was not offered the cookie at check-in. I had heard so much about that cookie but was not offered to me even though it was offered to some. The room was not the best but not the worst either. The carpet had some stains that were in plain sight and the mirror in the bathroom was falling apart.

Hi Faiyaz H,

Thank you for taking the time to review DoubleTree West Palm Beach! We greatly appreciate your wonderful review, and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We are very sorry that you did not receive a signature DoubleTree cookie at check-in. We appreciate your comments and they will be taken into consideration.

Thank you again!

NJ
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

1 Night, short stay while workign through area. The staff from start to finish were all great and really made this property shine.

King bed Jr Suite, smell of fresh paint was kind of obnoxious but oh well it was late......top floor. Bed super comfy. Odd layout but worked for 1 night.

Had breakfast which was ok. Didn't use facilities as I had to check out early and be on my way.

It worked and I would stay again in the future.

Dear 2worldtravelersnj,

Thank you for taking the time to review DoubleTree West Palm Beach on TripAdvisor! We are very glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again soon!

Alexandria, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

The staff from the shuttle and the front desk were all very nice and extremely helpful.
The hotel is very close to the airport, the convention center and an area called City Place, which is filled with shops, restaurants, and entertainment.
It's because of the front desk staff and the lovely shuttle drivers that I am giving it a very good rating -- otherwise, I'd give it an Average.
My colleague and I had the breakfast buffet because we weren't offered a menu and honestly, it looked like one of the free buffets that Embassy Suites offers -- but smaller and no omelet bar. :( We were SHOCKED when we were handed a $33 bill.
The rooms are fine -- mine faced the freeway, but noise wasn't an issue.
The hotel is fine if you don't plan on being there much. I was at a conference, so my time there was limited.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, February 28, 2013
Hi Kaj2600,

Thank you for the amazing review of the DoubleTree West Palm Beach. Your wonderful review will be shared with the entire staff as I am sure it will brighten their day.

Thanks again,

Center Moriches, New York
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Feb 8-10, 2013
Went to the Wellington Horse Show with my daughter and after driving from Sarasota to WPB, I was too tired to look for a new hotel. It was out dated and not as clean as a hotel room should be. Bing Maps brought us to this hotel and did not show the multitude of other hotels in the same 1/4 area.
It was not worth the $177 a night we paid for.

Room Tip: There's Hampton Inn; Embassy Suites; and many others in the area.