“This hotel is amazing” 5 of 5 stars

Family Fun Package
Ranked #8 of 33 hotels in West Palm Beach
“This hotel is amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

It was an excellent stay..this hotel is amazing .the housekeeping was great ..the employees were friendly. I would definitely go back to this hotel with my whole family.my room was really clean because the housekeeping did an amazing job. The cookies are so delicious I mean what a nice way to welcome the guests. I went home with the cookies and my kids wanted to go to the hotel just for the cookies. So I told them you should meet their staff ..you'll felt in love with the hotel.

• Stayed November 2012
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 13, 2012
Hi Claire1993,

Thank you for your 5-star review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel in West Palm Beach! The staff and I are so pleased you enjoyed your stay!

We are glad you and your family found our cookies to be delicious and hope to see you again in the future!

431 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Long Beach, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

I checked in on Monday November 5, 2012 at DoubleTree and will be checking out November 13, 2012 to do a quilt show at West Palm Beach County Convention Center which is not very far.
I was checked in fairly quickly and got a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite just for asking, the front desk person was very friendly and also offered me the delicious warm cookies, this is a nice surprise so now I asked for the cookies again tonight and the next nights to come.
I love it when a hotel has free internet/wifi, free parking, flat panel tv, safe, refrigerator, these are a must for most places if they want to compete and there is enough space.
My room was very nice, separate living room with desk, chair, couch, table, lamps.
I think if Anthony Melchiorri of "Hotel Impossible" comes, he would say that there was a peculiar smell in the hallways, carpets need to be cleaned and/or replaced with different colors, and for sure decor in the room...
All in all, if we do this show next year, we will book this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you don't have coins and you need to park downtown, go to Hibiscus Parking Garage on corner o...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Hi roydio1948,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review! The staff and I are so glad to hear that you are having a wonderful stay at the DoubleTree West Palm Beach and that we have been able to accommodate all your wants and needs. Enjoy the rest of your stay and the quilt show!

We do hope you get a chance to stay with next year. Thanks again!
Kent, Washington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

Nice renovation and everything you need.
Room service closed before 11pm. Had to go downstairs for food but ok...oh and no cookies ;((((. Bummer
Rooms have a sitting area which is a plus
Staff friendly with reliable airport shuttle

• Stayed October 2012
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Hi Robb T,

Thank you for your 5-star review of the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach!

We always appreciate positive feedback so we know we are accommodating our guests to the fullest.

We hope you stay with us in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I live in Fort Lauderdale but had an early flight booked by my daughter in error out of Palm Beach International Airport...we are much older and not familiar with the area so we drove to West Palm Beach and drove into the Doubletree at the airport exit...the girl at the front desk was very nice..we told her our situation she checked us in a nice suite which we didnt expect..room was clean and huge with a refrigerator..she told us we could take van time to the airport and leave our car at no charge..this was a short stay but very convenient..we recommend it highly.

• Stayed October 2012
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Hi 37Pandora,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We always appreciate kind words from guests, and I will be sure to share this review with the entire staff.

We are so glad you had a pleasant experience!
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The front desk staff was OUTSTANDING!! They made feel very welcomed!! Any questions I had throughout my whole stay was answered with great enthusiasm. The room was so relaxing. Nice soft beds, clean bathroom, smelled fresh. I had dinner in their restaurant, the front desk staff said it was good, they were right. It was better then what I expected. And the workers in restaurant were great as well. The hotel is located right by city place which is great if you want to get out, not to mention the shuttle drivers are pretty good at recommending you were to go.

All in all, the staff made my stay incredibly comfortable. Everyone was friendly, always with a smile. They made it seemed as if I was family and not just a "guest".

I will definetly recommend to all my family and friends who come to visit this part of town. There is no going wrong with this DoubleTree!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Hi Soccer618,

We greatly appreciate such a fantastic review! Customer service is our #1 priority, and it is comforting to know we were able to make your experience a pleasant one.

The entire staff thanks you for sharing your kind words! We hope to see you again in the future!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

This hotel accommodation are superb
Friendly staff clean feel like home
Front desk staff very friendly will recommend the hotel to all my friend and family .. Best breakfast :) . We love the shuttle drivers, they are always with a smile on, when they pick us up at airport.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

The staff do an outstanding job of making you feel welcome and accommodate any reasonable request.

I haven't stayed here in several years, but was really glad to see a lot of the same staff who continue to provide great service.

• Stayed October 2012

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!