I checked in on Monday November 5, 2012 at DoubleTree and will be checking out November 13, 2012 to do a quilt show at West Palm Beach County Convention Center which is not very far.
I was checked in fairly quickly and got a complimentary upgrade to a junior suite just for asking, the front desk person was very friendly and also offered me the delicious warm cookies, this is a nice surprise so now I asked for the cookies again tonight and the next nights to come.
I love it when a hotel has free internet/wifi, free parking, flat panel tv, safe, refrigerator, these are a must for most places if they want to compete and there is enough space.
My room was very nice, separate living room with desk, chair, couch, table, lamps.
I think if Anthony Melchiorri of "Hotel Impossible" comes, he would say that there was a peculiar smell in the hallways, carpets need to be cleaned and/or replaced with different colors, and for sure decor in the room...
All in all, if we do this show next year, we will book this hotel again.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree West Palm Beach
- West Palm Beach Doubletree
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Doubletree Hotel West Palm Beach - Airport, centrally located just off of I-95 and Okeechobee Blvd. in West Palm Beach, is less than a mile from Palm Beach International Airport (PBI) and fabulous City Place, one of south Florida's most popular downtown destinations. For our guests' convenience, our full-service West Palm Beach, Florida hotel offers shuttle service to and from the Airport, as well as the many dining and entertainment venues of City Place.The Doubletree West Palm Beach, FL hotel offers understated elegance and tastefully-appointed guest rooms and suites that boast a long list of guest amenities, generous work surfaces, luxurious Sweet Dreams Beds, and complimentary wireless high-speed internet access. Order freshly prepared meals in-room or enjoy casual dining at Gecko's Restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Don't miss happy hour at Gecko's Lounge, or stop by for a nightcap after catching a movie or concert. Our airport hotel in West Palm Beach offers amenities like a heated outdoor pool in a lush, private courtyard and a well-equipped Fitness Center. Jogging paths, lakes and parks are all nearby.For the business traveler, our hotel in West Palm Beach, Florida provides a perfect Palm Beach County location surrounded by corporate campuses and Fortune 500 companies as well as easy access to Tri-Rail and all major arteries connecting south Florida metro areas. Stay connected with complimentary HSIA availability throughout the hotel and productive with our Business Center services. For groups, seminars, business or social functions, the Doubletree West Palm Beach Airport Hotel has modern ballroom and boardroom space that is perfect for your small meeting requirements. Valid photo ID and credit card required at check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelsClick, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.