“There is no going wrong with this DoubleTree” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   1808 S. Australian Avenue, West Palm Beach, FL 33409   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in West Palm Beach
West Palm Beach, Florida
“There is no going wrong with this DoubleTree”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2012

The front desk staff was OUTSTANDING!! They made feel very welcomed!! Any questions I had throughout my whole stay was answered with great enthusiasm. The room was so relaxing. Nice soft beds, clean bathroom, smelled fresh. I had dinner in their restaurant, the front desk staff said it was good, they were right. It was better then what I expected. And the workers in restaurant were great as well. The hotel is located right by city place which is great if you want to get out, not to mention the shuttle drivers are pretty good at recommending you were to go.

All in all, the staff made my stay incredibly comfortable. Everyone was friendly, always with a smile. They made it seemed as if I was family and not just a "guest".

I will definetly recommend to all my family and friends who come to visit this part of town. There is no going wrong with this DoubleTree!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Jenny F, Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, October 23, 2012
Hi Soccer618,

We greatly appreciate such a fantastic review! Customer service is our #1 priority, and it is comforting to know we were able to make your experience a pleasant one.

The entire staff thanks you for sharing your kind words! We hope to see you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

This hotel accommodation are superb
Friendly staff clean feel like home
Front desk staff very friendly will recommend the hotel to all my friend and family .. Best breakfast :) . We love the shuttle drivers, they are always with a smile on, when they pick us up at airport.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

The staff do an outstanding job of making you feel welcome and accommodate any reasonable request.

I haven't stayed here in several years, but was really glad to see a lot of the same staff who continue to provide great service.

New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We enjoyed our time at the hotel, the staff made us feel at home with their amazing services, from the housekeeping crew, front desk staff and Jess in sale office. Please keep doing and we'll for sure stay again.

San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012

We stayed few days at the Double Tree, bedrooms was nice, large and comfortable, they gave you free delicious cookies, reception staff was great and helpful.

However, do not use the pool or the outside jaccuzzi, my wife got some kind of bacteria infection on the face after swimming in the pool.

Room Tip: Great hotel, close from airport and close from the city center. There is a shuttle, but this hotel i...
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
00jayp00, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport, responded to this review, October 4, 2012
Dear Frank R.,

I would first like to thank you for staying with us and for the kind words. The staff (and management) love nothing more than positive feedback!

Also, I am terribly sorry to hear about your wife's condition. Upon reciept of this review I immediately reached out to our Pool and Spa Maintenance company to find out how this could have happened. After speaking with both the owner of the company as well as the Department of Health representitive, both concluded that agreed it is highly unlikely that the rash was caused by the pool water. The chemicals in the pool are designed to kill bacteria. The source of the rash could have been as a result of many things and perhaps it was just a coincidence that she happened to swim in the pool that day.

I truly hope your wife is feeling better and I hope this information can help you determine the cause, perhaps by process of elimination. If I can be of any further help with this matter, please do not hesitate to call the hotel and speak to me directly anytime.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

On vacation with my partner, we need a good hotel in a good location with a great price. Overall appearence was good, clean areas, beautifull gardening, staff at the front desk very friendly and helpful , and bilingual too. Rooms are very clean, bed comfortable ( pillows need to be large and firm ) and an useful fridge. The only thing to pay atention is the a/c, it makes a kind of noice that do not bother but feels. The hotel offers a shuttle to nearby areas any time you need it, also free internet service with its printer at no cost, in addition to wifi access. We recommend this hotel.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Ramon P,

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You! The staff and I love hearing about satisfied guests and their experiences. I am sorry to hear about the issue you had with the AC unit in your room. I hope this was not a major inconvenience as we would have given you a new room had it been reported. I am happy to say that we have replaced 80% of the units in the hotel with brand new and absolutely silent ones! Please let me know next time you are in town. I would love for you to see for yourself!

Brandon, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

I love Doubletree hotels in general, so I was very happy to find this one in WPB since I was down there for work. I did not make out to the pool so I wouldn't be able to tell you anything about that. This particular hotel is close to shopping and restaurants. The hotel restaurant was pretty good and the bartender was fabulous. He was very courteous and made a great cocktail! The front desk staff was very helpful with tips for local shopping/eating. And they have a shuttle to take you to the shopping district if you did not have a car with you. Internet is included so you do not have to fork out any money for internet access. And my favorite part of any Doubletree is, ofcourse, the cookie!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
Dear Jennifer N,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! I will be sure to share this review with the entire staff! We look forward to seeing you again in the near future!

Jason Peoples

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel West Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!