“Nice experience” 4 of 5 stars

Family Fun Package
Ranked #4 of 34 Hotels in West Palm Beach
“Nice experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

It is not the newest facility but it has all the amenities that make a stay comfortable and enjoyable. The rooms were very clean and spacious and the staff very accommodating and friendly. A spacious pool and sun deck area with access to an intercostal waterway is also available. Breakfast buffet is plentiful with many varieties. Special compliments to the receptionist by the name of Axa.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Korean first
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

We recently stayed at the Hilton to meet up with friends before leaving town. The staff was absolutely wonderful, the rooms were clean, the pool was very relaxing and the food was great. The kids had a wonderful time and did not want to leave. Whether for business or pleasure, I would highly recommend this location.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
West Palm Beach, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is the best place. People are friendly and helpful. Beautiful view. The Veranda is a lovely place to eat. Pool, workout room. A lake with a dock is a plus to stroll out on. Tennis courts. The food is very good. Service was excellent. Lots of towels, pillow what you want they will get for you.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

I was very displeased with this property a few years ago, however after a recent visit I was pleasantly surprised that this hotel is progressing nicely. The servers at the restaurant were very attentive and kind. The rooms are being renovated and look fabulous. The pool and outside bar are a big reason that I come to this property.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Land O Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stayed at this hotel after receiving a tip from a friend. I had some appointments in the area so I thought I'd give it a try. Wow, how nice. I think I need to go back for a vacation! Easy to find, easy to park. Front desk was friendly and ready to help. Check in was effortless, I went right to my room. King room with plenty of space. Nice work desk with plenty of outlets and ergonomic chair. Real glasses in the bathroom as well as with the ice bucket. Coffee maker made a big cup of coffee and had easy access. (I hate when the in room coffee maker is in a weird place or I have to plug it in.) Big 42" TV with nice chair and ottoman. My room had a view out of the back with a view of a canal with beautiful pool, hot tub and Tiki bar. There is also a tennis court available. First night was able to enjoy a drink at the Tiki bar. Second night, tropical storm hit, had to stay in the hotel bar, there is also a restaurant. Enjoyed food at both bars. Service in Tiki and inside bar was fantastic. Food was good as well. Second night after the rain stopped enjoyed a walk out to the dock. How nice to sit outside and enjoy the evening and a drink. I look forward to staying at this gem again. The only think I'd change is to make sure I don't end up in the room next to the elevators.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back of the hotel have a nice view of canal and pool. Make sure your room is not next...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

The staff at this hotel are among the friendliest, true people I have had the pleasure to be around.

They are always willing to do what it takes to make the customer happy. If there are issues with anything they are resolved within a reasonable time to your satisfaction.

I understand that life isn't perfect but the staff at this hotel are there to try to make it perfect for you!!!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

I travel a lot for work and I stay at many hotels but this was by far the best hotel experience I have had. From the moment MH girlfriend and myself walked through the door we were greeted by welcoming staff. Wish I would have gotten a complimentary oatmeal rasin cookie, but not a deal breaker.

I must say that I was impressed with our room, from the moment we opened our door. The room was a very nice size, the largest I've stayed in outside of a suite. My personal favorite was the shower. Very modern and up to date.

I work remotely and I was worried about Internet signal because I have had very bad experiences with hotel Wi-Fi but I had no issues and had a very strong and solid connection the entire week.

I am normally not a fan of hotel food but I must admit that I was extremely impressed with the quality of the hotel food. I actually ate at the hotel 3 meals almost every day during the duration of my stay.

By far my favorite part was the outdoor tiki bar. Amazing atmosphere for a relaxing poolside experience.

Overall. I would highly recommend Hilton Palm Beach Airport if you are in the West Palm Beach area. Great stay and great customer service.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Palm Beach Airport? Share your experiences!